Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter fun!

Yesterday we went over to my Parents house and all the Grandkids did Easter eggs and cookies. My kids loved being able to do their own. We stripped them down to their diapers and my Mom had a bunch of old shirts and so all the kids put one on so we didn't have any ruined clothes. 
Later that night my sister in law Britt did a fun Easter party for all the Nieces and Nephews and the older kids slept over. She had cute little cut outs for the kids to make Bunny ears and noses for their favorite Teddy Bear or stuffed animal that she had them bring. Sawyer used his Doggy from Build a Bear and Sadie used her bear. They turned out cute.
So here are some pictures from our fun day. I will post our other Easter pictures on Monday! We hope you all have a great Easter and spending time with family. Love, Lance, Amber, Sadie and Sawyer ♥

The twins getting ready to do their eggs!
Sawyer loved putting the eggs in the colors, he still has Orange fingers.
Sadie's egg in the pink color
She was so cute to watch she would pick it and look at it and then put it back in the color, like it wasn't pink enough for her. :)
Sawyer with his finished eggs
Sadie with her finished eggs, I am sad that this turned out blurry!
Here they are now getting ready to do their cookies
Sadie rolling out her dough
They both loved eating the dough
I wished that Sawyer had looked up on this one. We had another one, but I looked dumb with my eyes closed in it so I had to post this one instead!! LOL
Cousins! Ryker, Sawyer, Brooklyn and Sadie
Sawyer eating his finished cookies.. I gave him one. But he would have eaten all of them had I let him.
Sadie eating her's. She also only got one.. Mom had two, I shouldn't have but they were so yummy!
Here is Sadie's Bunny/Bear that she did at the party. I could not get the kids to take a picture holding them so I just took them of the animals.
                                                  Sawyer's Bunny/ Doggy

And here are the kids in Sawyer's new Toddler bed. He started climbing out of the crib and getting on his dresser, so we had to take the front off and make it a toddler bed. He has done great and sleeps great so that's good.
Sadie loves to climb on his bed and jump, I have started to have to close his door because I don't want them doing that all the time. I am just glad I still have awhile till she is out of her crib!

4 comments:

Nicole & Ammon said...

CUTE pictures! They are so cute Amber! Looks like they had so much fun with their eggs and cookies!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Thanks girls! They did love it.

Gina Sims said...

So much fun & so darn cute! I love their little animals dressed up, what a cute idea!

Rachel Lovato said...

Cute pics! They are getting SOOO big!!!