So here are some pics from the Lion House and the kids playing at my parents house.
Here is four generations! My sisters, Tiffany, Michele, Niece Brooklyn, Mom, myself and my Mom's Mom Grandma Dillon.
The Aunts with Brooklyn. My oldest sis Tiffany
My nephew Dillon taking Sadie for a ride.
Sawyer, Ryker and Sadie trying to jump in the back as they are driving off
Sawyer loves driving in the cars at my parents house. The sun was in his eyes so he wouldn't look at the camera
The battery died in the Jeep and so Sadie decided that she would just push Sawyer around instead. He didn't mind and it was so cute!
Since Sawy would not get out of the Jeep, Sadie decided she would try and get in their with him instead.














4 comments:
I love the pic at the top of the blog! Super CUTE!
What an awesome tradition! I love traditions!!!
That totally brings back memories! I had my 10th birthday at the Lion house. It was SO much fun. I didn't realize they were still doing that!!!
I love the Lion House!!! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment