Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Just the twins!

Just wanted to post some pictures of the twins.. We have loved the nice weather we have been having and the kids have loved playing outside on the swing set and going for rides in the wagon. So here are a few pictures of them playing and also some of Sawyer getting his hair cut from Aunt Britt. :)

Here is Sawyer on the slide, he loves to be able to climb up himself and go down.
Sadie loves to swing and loves to give me big cheesie smiles, she always squints her eyes and it makes me laugh.
She was having a great time if you couldn't tell. :)
Sawy had fun running around our backyard
Sawyer taking a swing, he would much rather go down the slide. He always wants me to put him in the swing and then wants to get out minutes later. He is trying to escape here!
Sawyer getting another haircut.. His hair grows fast, I wished Sadie's would grow like his does. Aunt Britt is so good with him, the first few times he got his hair cut he would cry. But now Britt sings with him and talks with him the hole time and he does so much better. We normally would go to her Salon at her house, but we were all at my parents the other night so she was nice enough to bring her stuff over so we could do it there.
Cousin Makele was helping sing with him to keep him happy
Sawyer and Aunt Britt after his haircut!
The other night we went to the South Towne mall with my Mom, Sister and her kids to find my niece a Baptism dress and so we let the kids ride the Carousel. I am not one for going on Merry Go rounds or many rides unless I have my Dramamine since I get motion sick bad, so my Niece Bailee was nice enough to go with Sadie and my Mom took Sawyer. I just can't handle those things! :)
And here is Sawy boy, they had a fun time!

5 comments:

Gina Sims said...

So cute! I love Sadie's smiles on the swings!

Rachel Lovato said...

I love Sadie's cute pink shoes! Awww...so much fun!

kaTie said...

ahhhh... you have such cute kids!

Danielle said...

Super fun! They are getting big!

Brittany said...

So fun. I can hardly wait for the warmth to stay! We might have to come hang at the park with you and the kiddies a lot this summer!