Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cute random pictures of our sweet babies!

Their first 4th of July! Cute bibs grammy Kuehne
bought them to wear. We didn't make it to the parades
this year. But they still got dressed up!

My cute nephew Dillon. Loves the babies!


Sawyer and Sadie in their favorite bouncer seats!

This is the only thing they would sleep in for the first month.

Sleepy time!

Oh so tired babies!!
My mom bought them these cute bibs so we had
to take a picture of coarse! Sawyer would not wake up! Cute Sadie bug.. My two precious babies...

I just love these cute kandid pictures of the twins and wanted to share some with you. It's so fun being able to be home with them everyday and capture these fun moments!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

I am so envious of your little ones!! You are so lucky! Beautiful children, absolutely precious! -Suzanne

Patti :) said...

Take advantage of this time with them it goes by so fast!!

Laura said...

Thanks for posting the cute pictures. We love seeing pictures of them. It does look like they are growing.

Kirsten said...

I think Sadie looks just like your mom Am! Can't tell on Sawyer yet...

Jenessa said...

How fun! They are so cute. I love your family pics. Thanks for sharing...

Brittany said...

Cute Bibs- TWINS do ROCK! Your so amazing. You are doing so great with 2 babies (like I knew you would) You never complain or say your tired. Your meant to have 10!!