Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Sadie and Sawyers special blessing day!

Sawyer and mom
Me getting Sawyer ready
Sadie and mom
Me getting Sadie ready
The welcome/celebration cake that Grandpa & Grandma Kuehne brought The family
My parents Grandpa and Grandma Kuehne

Lance's parents Grandpa and Grandma Holbrook
These are Sadie and Sawyers great grandma's. My grandma Dillon and Lance's grandma Holbrook and Haskell.
On August 3rd we blessed the twins. It was such a nice day! Lance did such a wonderful job on the blessings. He was alittle nervous and having to do two of them but he did great and they were very special blessings! We had tons of family and friends join us for the day and we loved and appreciated having all their support.


4 comments:

Suzanne said...

How I love to look at the pictures of your brand new babies! I swear Amber, you body is not looking like you just carried twins! What is up with that? Beautiful pictures lady! -Suzanne

Sonya said...

Hey! Sonya here!

Just waned to let you know your kids are so cute! Congrats on twins!

Jenessa said...

Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day! Sorry we didn't make it for the blessings, but it was great to finally meet the twins at your home later that day. You have a darling family and yeah, you look great, Am! Luv, Jae

Danielle said...

I know I put this on your Facebook, but had to add it again. You guys are the cutest family, and I love you tiny little twins. Congratulations!