Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Friday, August 1, 2008

Sadie and Sawyer's blessing pictures..






Yesterday we also took the twins to have their first professional pictures done. We took them in their blessing outfits. They turned out so cute! I was alittle worried about getting my little Sadie up there with out her crying she is my little fussy girl sometimes. Sawyer is alot more layed back than his big sis! But we love her still the same. :) But she ended up doing just fine. They took one of each of them separate first and they both had their eyes wide open. Then as you can see that Sadie decided she was going to sleep the rest of the time. But they are still so precious of her.


It was so hard to decide on just a few images as they are all so darling!! We loved the one of Sawyer trying to kiss, or attack Sadie while she is sleeping I am not sure which. The photographer just had to take that one it was so cute!


I was also able to take one with both the babies. My mom has pictures of both my sisters and their kids in blessing outfits so we did one as well. It was alittle awkward to hold two babies and try and have the picture look good. But I think it turned out nice! We also used both blankets that their great grandma's had made them which is a special thing for them to have.


Hope you enjoy the precious pics of our cute babies. I am a very proud mommy!!

8 comments:

Patti :) said...

They are so cute-they are looking so big already in those pictures!! I am such a slacker I need to get Bracken in for pics.

Suzanne said...

Wow, to me they look so tiny!! So precious!! I cannot believe how well they are doing and mommy, you don't even look a bit tired in the picture? MMMmmmm...you look great and you have twins! It is so not fair! -Suzanne

Katherine said...

Congratulations on the new additions to your family. I can't believe you have twins. It's amazing how much life changes over time. Small world that we both live in the foxboro development. We live in the southern townhomes that are mixed with the houses. We really enjoy it out here. I'm guessing you guys live by Rhett and Holly? Where exactly is your place? It would be fun to come by and to visit with your family.

Brittany said...

Such sweet little angels! The one of Sawyer attacking Sadie is hilarious. It already starts huh!

Katherine said...

We actually live on Canterbury Ln. It is in the next development south of the north townhomes. We are in the foxboro 1st ward. Rhett and Holly were originally in our ward when we moved in. Then we were seperated from then when the ward split. Jana's wedding plans are going just peachy. Her reception is this upcoming friday night. Let me know if you're interested in going and I'll give you all the necessary information.

Danielle said...

They are so adorable. Their blessing was wonderful - Lance did a great job! You guys have such cute kids!

Kelli said...

I love the one of Sawyer eating Sadie! So sweet that she slept...we wanted sleeping pictures of Grant and it took forever for him to stay asleep! I'm sorry we weren't able to see you in Utah, it seriously was a whirlwind trip and Joe was only there for a couple days. I'll be back next week, but hopefully we can come sometime when the boys can all see each other.

Laura said...

Hey Amber, I love your pics of the new babies. Post more! Hey, I'm tagging you...go to my blog for more info.