Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Family pictures



As some of you know my Grandma Kuehne passed away last week. So for her funeral they wanted all of the families to put some pictures out on a table. So since my family had taken our big fam picture back in December when I was still pregnant we didn't have a new one with the twins!
So we headed back over to Gardner village the other day ( Just my little family) to take one of Lance and I and the babies so they would kinda look the same as the original ones we took in December minus the snow! Anyway so here is one of the 4 of us and Sadie and Sawyer by themselves. We just had my sister take these one's and we didn't have anything to shade the sun so it is alittle sunny for us, but they turned out cute I think. We will be taking more at a later date!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Cute pictures!! If you ever want something a little different for your family photos, you need to check out my friend Kris. She is an AMAZING photographer. Her website is www.kdportraits.com. A little more pricier than most, but her work is like art on the wall. Go check her out! You will see pictures of us and Shae on there! -Suzanne

Laura said...

Amber,
I'm sorry to hear about your Gma. Your pictures turned out darling...I love the red & blue.

Danielle said...

I love the pics - especially how gigantic those little jeans look on your cute tiny babies!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Yes, the jeans were a bit big..But they will grow into them!lol..We just couldn't pass them up they were so cute!!

Christy said...

My what a busy mama you must be with two babies....I feel like I am going to tear my hair out sometimes and my two youngest are almost 2 years apart! It was good to see what your busy little family has been up to!
-Christy (Brown) Allfrey

Brittany said...

Pictures turned out cute! Give those sweet babies a kiss for me- soon I'll have some free time to come and cuddle with them:)