Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Bumbo time!

So after seeing alot of my friends kids sitting in their bumbo chairs I decided to go get one for my kids. And after seeing how much they cost I decided that we only needed one for now, besides they wouldn't be sitting in it all day so they can just share. So here are some cute pictures of them trying out their new bumbo! Mind you these were taken on my cell phone camera so some of them are not the best quality.. I still have not got new batteries for my regular camera!!

I know this one has a major glare from the window, but I loved her smile in it so I had to post it anyway!
Sadie getting ready to tell me something...this one is kinda blurry.

Sadie checking out her toys while hanging in the bumbo!
She was giving me a little laugh here And yet another of my sweet baby girl, just because she is so dang cute! I know it may seem that a lot of my kids pictures that they are in their Jammie's and they are in them in these too because when we are at home and have nothing planned we like to be comfy! I promise I really do dress them in clothes!! :) Now here is my cute little man..


Chillin in the bumbo, a little small smile!A little bit bigger smile.. I wished these pictures show his eyes better he has his daddy's gorgeous blue eyes!
What a sweet handsome boy!

I know this one is really weirdly blurd ( is that a word) he looks like he has a ghost hand but the smile was so cute I had to post it even though he is not looking at the camera!
And this one he had lost all his smiles and said I am done with pictures mom!! But he is just so cute..

13 comments:

Christy said...

You will LOVE the chair. But you are right they are RIDICULOUSLY expensive for what they are. Don't worry no one is judging you by your children being in pj's. Wouldn't we all live in them all of the time if it was socially acceptable? Maybe we just need to change society. You have two darling little people at your house.

Mom of three ♥ said...

Thanks Christy.. Your messages always make me feel better!:)

Kirsten said...

I leave my kids in pjs all the time. I can't believe how little they look in their bumbo. Lexi's legs have to be stuffed in and you pick her up and it comes up with her! Hope it lasts a little longer at least. They're fun for about 10 min at a time and that's about it!

The Johnson's said...

Thank you for leaving the comments on my blog. I always wanted one of those chairs for Taylor but could never bring myself to buy one and then have her not like it. Your kids are so cute in it. They really seem to like it. Sawyer really looks like Lance don't you think? Lance was so cute as a kid.
I was reading you blog and I saw that you were wanting a double jogging stroller. Let me know if you are still looking for one. We bought one last summer and used it a little bit and I know we won't need it next summer that Rylee will be to big.

utholbrooks said...

Never doubt yourself, jammies are great. You are amazing and an amazing mom. It is fun to be able to get on the blog so we can see how much they kids are growing and what they are up to. They are adorable. We love you,
holbrooks

Alysha said...

So wish I had bought one of those! Tucker was making fun of them (he thought they were to help train babies to sit up) but then they got so popular and I can see why-brilliant! It looks like the twins love it and it might help you out every once in awhile. :)

Patti :) said...

To change the "Posted By":
When you are on your ‘Layout’ page it will say in bold on the top 'Add and Arrange Page Elements'. You will see a big box that says ‘Blog Posts’. Click the 'edit' button on the lower right hand corner of the box. There will be a box that says ‘posted by’. Now, all you do is type in whatever you want! It is that simple:)
Let me know if this makes sense to you!!

Stephanie said...

The first couple pictures of Sadie smiling,she looks like your dad! Do those chairs help them sit up? How much are they? I am just curious?
Have a good week, well what is left of it! ; )

Brittany said...

Love the bumbo. I can't belive Sadies butt even fits in it! But Sawyer looks nice and comfy.

Mom of three ♥ said...

Crystal- How much would you be selling the jogger for? I would want it for next spring and summer probably.. And ya Sawyer looks a lot like Lance, I see some of my nephews in him too but his baby pictures look like Lance's.

missy said...

Hey it's good to hear form you. I love how the twin thing just bonds people. There are some things that only we understand....right! Your twins are adorable.

Unknown said...

I love the Bumbo! We have one too and Madeline feels like such a big girl when we put her in it. Cute pictures!!

Bryce said...

I'm definitely going to have to remember this little chair for when Cole gets old enough. What an awesome idea!