I am finally posting about our Thanksgiving.. It was a very nice day and it was fun having our kiddo's to celebrate with us this year. We had just a small turn out at my parents as my oldest sister and her family had traveled down to Vegas because my Nephew Colt was playing football for little league and my oldest brother and family spend it at home in Arkansas.. We are hoping now that they are moving to Portland that they will be able to start spending Thanksgiving with us again, as it won't be so long of a travel.. We sure have missed them the past few years and we are excited to see them at Christmas time! But even though it was just my parents, my sister and family and my little brother and his family it was still great! The kids all went around the table and said one thing they were thankful for and my one niece said she was thankful for TV, we all got a little laugh out of that and my brother (her dad) said well atleast she is being honest!! It was really cute.:)
So as Thanksgiving has come and gone (already) I can't believe that Christmas is just around the corner.. I just want to say I am very Thankful for my husband and all that he does for me and our little family and all the stuff he puts up with me and still loves me anyway!! He is the greatest and I don't know what I would do with out him. I love you honey! I am also so thankful for my kids, they make me so happy and bring so much joy into our family.. It was a year ago today ( the day after Thanksgiving ) that we found out we were going to be having a baby and that was so exciting (little did we know then that we would end up with two!!) And now a year later we have two sweet babies to love! I am also very Thankful for my family and Lances and we are grateful that they love us and are always there for us! So as I close this post I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and spending time with family and friends! Here are a few pictures from our Turkey day!
Here is our cute little family before eating our yummy Turkey dinner, Sawyer would not give us a smile for anything!!

Here are my two nephews Maguire and Dillon and niece Makele waiting patiently for dinner.. I was going to take one of the rest of the kids and the adult table but got side tracked and forgot!! Owell..

Another attempt at the family photo, Sawyer would not give us a smile and he kept trying to get out of Lance's arms!

My two cute little Turkeys! Sadie was very smiley, but would not look up at the camera and Sawyer again would not give me a smile, but he is still so dang cute!

Second attempt, this one Sawyer was getting annoyed with us and looked away! haha

Third attempt Sadie still being her silly self and Sawyer still wondering why mom is being so goofy and trying for yet another picture!!

And of coarse we had to take one of baby Ireland because it was her first Turkey day too! Though at the time my mom bought the bibs we did not know she would come so early and so she borrowed Sadie's and we took a cute picture of her. She is so tiny that the bib completely covered her, she is so precious!
6 comments:
Amber you kids are so stinkin cute! You always have the dressed so cute. It was so cute as we were driving to Cindy's Rylee kept saying the little baby girl and boy would be there. I wasn't really thinking about it until we got there and I was holding Wayne and Sharon's baby and she asked me if she could hold Sawyer. I can't believe she can remeber that far back from the shower and still remeber their names.
Crazy how much life changes in a year! So much to be thankful for!
Amber,
How cute are your kids? Too cute for words! I just love reading about your family & I am so thankful that we have been able to get connected over these last few months!
Yes, I think we are going to go to that party. It's kind of sad but these thing are the only way my kids can do stuff with their cousins, even though they are like second cousins. So I try to do as much as possible. Are you guys going? It would be really nice to have everyone there.
These pictures are so much fun! The twins are so adorable!
Post a Comment