As I always say the time sure is flying bye!! The twins were 5 months on December 2nd.. They are both doing great Sawyer rolled over a few weeks ago and the other day kept rolling back and forth from his tummy to back and every time he turned to his back he would look at me and get a huge smile on his face! It was adorable... We are still waiting for Sadie to show us how she can do that, but when she is ready she will. We won't go to the doctor till later this month and then I will post their weight and height stats.
But for now I just wanted to share a little update and throw in a cute random picture of my cuties! They were both very tired as you can see.. But I had to take one of each because they both had their Binky's in, Sawyer does not normally take his unless he is really tired.. Sadie loves hers! You will also notice my kids wear a lot of bibs! That is because they are both spitty babies, and they come by it naturally as that comes from the Kuehne side of the family! :)

7 comments:
5 months already? They're so cute, Am! Love the pics. Sadie still looks like you & Sawyer like Lance. They are adorable, even when tired!
Wow, I can't believe they are 5 months already. This was my favorite time I think; still babies you can hold but yet growing up and starting all the firsts. Enjoy them at this age, they grow up way to fast.
Yes! Time does fly by! I think that girls and boys develop physically and mentally on different timetables...so don't get too stressed out!!!
They are adaroable and I love their outfits. They'll be a year old before you know it!
I just can't believe how fast time goes by. Madeline is already 3 months old (on dec. 10th). It's nuts!!
They're so cute!
I cannot believe that they are 5 months old. Time is flying by and I love seeing their little personalities come to life! -suzanne
Holy Cow! Have I really been reading your blog that long? They are so darn cute. It is fun to see their personalities coming to life through film. They sure are adorable. Better yet... you SURVIVED 5 months. Way to go mama!
Post a Comment