Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday best!!

We went to one of our friends little girls baby blessing tonight and I just had to take a few cute pictures of my kids in their Sunday attire! They were both extra happy to have their pictures taken! (These were taken on my cell phone, so sorry if they are not the best quality, my other camera is full of other pictures I need to delete!!)


Sadie and her sweet smile!

Sadie cheesing it up!
Sawyer, what a ham! Sawyer trying to show off his cool new shoes! His pants looks a little goofy!
Don't they just look so cute!! I love these kids...

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

It kills me how much Sadie looks just like you and Sawyer looks just like his dad! Darling pics! -Suzanne

Unknown said...

They look perfect! Yeah, I need to delete some pictures on my camera too. Since Maddy I have never taken so many. We are actually getting a new harddrive for Christmas so we have more room! hahaha

Laurel said...

They are so sweet! I am amazed at those smiles at such a young age. So fun. :) And I love their little church outfits!

The Petterssons said...

Their church clothes are so cute! Makes me want to have another one to dress up cutsie!

Bryce said...

They are adorable and always look so cute and happy!

The Johnson's said...

They really look so grown up in these pictures. Espically Sawyer. So cute!

Laura said...

I love the pictures of your babies!