They both just wanted to play with their bibs and Sadie kept trying to eat her's it was pretty entertaining! So here are some fun pictures of our attempt to eat from a spoon. They are getting high chairs for a Christmas present so I just put them in their bouncers for now. And again these were taken on my cell phone so not the best picture quality!
Sawyer enjoying his Cereal!

Trying to keep it all in!!

Finally done trying and ready for his bottle, he is trying to be so serious!!

Sadie trying to eat her bib, she had more fun playing with her bib than actually eating..

Sadie done and ready for her bottle too

Smiling for the camera!!














8 comments:
Such cuties. I does seem like the first few times they spit more out then put in. Just keep going and eventualy they will master it!
They are so adorable! Good job introducing them early to spoons. Pretty soon they'll be no stopping them!:)
Those first feedings of rice cereal are never too productive, but they will get better and better. However, I don't understand why they get messier and messier! Good luck!
It will come! It is fun to keep trying though! They are so cute! -Suzanne
I can't even imagine trying to feed two little people. It is such a wild, messy adventure. Good for you for giving it a go. They eat so little and make such a mess that I dread the solids. But, not everyone has my patience level... lucky them! They are just too cute!
So hilarious!
I've been trying the cereal thing too and it is always funny to watch them figure it out. Such cute babies!
It is such a pain to start solid foods, good for them, but a pain for us mom's!
I'm looking forward to this time! hahaha so cute!
Post a Comment