We just wanted to wish all our family, friends and fellow bloggers a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We hope that your holidays will be wonderful and safe!
I am not sure what you are asking me on my blog-you want your picture in the title part of your blog? If it is cutting off heads I thnk you would have to actually downsize or crop the picture before you use it on the blog, do you have a picture program on your computer? If not you can email me the picture you want and I'll crop it for you.
Amber - How cute! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Sydney is beautiful! She looks just like her mom! I think that Sadie and Haylee have matching Christmas Pajama's too....
Lance and I have been married for 8 years now. We met on Halloween night 2003 and were engaged in May 2004 and married 10 Months later on August 27th, 2004. He is my best friend and I am so thankful I met him. We have three beautiful kids Sadie and Sawyer who are 4 years old and Sophie who is a year old. We are having so much fun watching them grow up and we feel so blessed to be their parents. I love my little family so much!
8 comments:
Darling picture! What a cute family you have. And Merry Christmas to you too!
Thanks so much for the Christmas card...you have such a good looking family (you included!) and I'm so glad we're friends! Merry Christmas! Love, Jae
WHat a darling picture! I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I am not sure what you are asking me on my blog-you want your picture in the title part of your blog?
If it is cutting off heads I thnk you would have to actually downsize or crop the picture before you use it on the blog, do you have a picture program on your computer? If not you can email me the picture you want and I'll crop it for you.
Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
What an adorable picture! The twins are growing up so fast. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
I will say it again - adorable picture! I love how much Sawyer looks like Lance and Sadie looks like you. They are so cute. Merry Christmas!
Amber - How cute! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Sydney is beautiful! She looks just like her mom! I think that Sadie and Haylee have matching Christmas Pajama's too....
Post a Comment