The other day before we had bathed the twins, we were getting ourselves ready to hed out and run some errands.. So we had Sadie's princess chair that she was sitting in while we were doing things. Then when we took her out to dress her we put Sawyer in it to chill for a few minutes and when we came back this is how we found him... Sound asleep in sisters chair! So I just had to post the pictures of both of them sitting in the chair. One day I am sure Sawyer will kill me for taking this picture. This chair was given to us by my sister in law Britt, it was my niece Kasidee's and we have been looking for a boy chair for brother so he will have his own. Sawyer's picture was taken on my cell phone so the quality is not the best, you can see that the chair looks more faded in his pic but in Sadie's it is nice and bright. That is because I took her picture on a different day when she was sitting in her room while I was putting things away! And when I went to take his picture my camera battery had died. We sure have gotten good use out of this chair already..
Sawyer taking a cat nap in sisters chair..

Sadie hanging out in her favorite chair..
11 comments:
That's so cute! They look so comfy:)
Cute chair! It looks so comfy-no wonder Sawyer fell asleep!
Those are such cute pictures!
So adorable. I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I can't believe how big they are getting! By the way, what did medicine are they on for their acid reflux? We put Cole on Zantac last week, and it's helped with both the spitting and the crying.
Danielle- Yep they are on the same medicine..
He looks HUGE in that chair!!! So funny:)
Britt- I thought the same thing when I saw this picture.. He does look big! He is getting really long, he for sure has the Kuehne tallness and not the Holbrook..:)Lance's dad says that all the time that he will be tall.
Hey Amber, it's fun to see your blog! Your babies are cute, you sure have your hands full. I had a birthday party the other day and they had a bunch of my dance pictures out and there was a funny one in there with you in it. We all had awful hair, what were our mom's thinking???
Those chairs are brilliant!! What a great idea! Have they ever fallen out! Oh, Sawyer will not care that he is in a pink chair. Don't worry about that one! -Suzanne
Suz, Nope they have never fallen out. It's a pretty deep chair and I don't leave them in it too long!:)
Post a Comment