So anyway we just decided we would take the best one we could out of the one of them together which Sawyer is smiling and Sadie is really trying as you will see later. And so we moved on to their singles. All Sawyer wanted to do was put the Fishing pole in his mouth which was kinda gross since who knows who has touched it so we kept taking it out of his mouth. Ahh!! Anyway we finally got a couple good ones of him. Then moved on to Sadie and decided since they were both in Fourth of July colors and shirts ( since they were born around that time) that we would kinda do summer with her also and got a bucket of Red Apples and put them around her. And she loves to throw balls and stuff so she immediately picked one up and threw it and she thought that was so funny she gave us a huge smile and hurray her shot was over!
So then I have been wanting to get their pics taken in their Easter outfits and never got around to it and so we decided since my mom puts up their one year pictures of all the grand kids dressed up next to their blessing ones on her wall it would be a perfect time to do those. So we did and they still would not smile! But we ended up getting some cute ones so all in all the day was good, even though I was stressed that they would not smile for me, we still got some cute pics and I think my kids are dang cute anyway even with out big smiles so it worked out!
But here is my dilemma, I can not decide which one of the Fishing one of Sawyer I like best so I need your help and tell me which one you like better! I brought home the one of him actually holding the fishing pole because I thought in that one he looked more like he was smiling, but the other is cute too because it has his shy look and that's kinda his personality but I didn't know if his neck looked funny in it because it is kinda scrunched down! I know I am weird, but please help me out and let me know which one is your favorite so I can really decide!
Thanks so much for your help and here are the pictures.. Enjoy!
My two little miracles!

My little Sassy Sadie, I love this little girl so much!
My handsome little man, I love him so much too! Ok, so this is number one picture Yes or no?
And here he is with number two picture, this is the one I brought home. Yes or No?
Easter outfit pictures. He had pants for Easter, but since it is warmer I did shorts in the picture and rolled his sleeves on his shirt. I think he looks so cute in the vest..
Sadie and her pretty Easter dress. We actually got a little smerk out of her on this one. 














11 comments:
Both pictures are really cute, that would be hard to decide. The first one makes him look shy and doesnt show his face as well as the 2nd one does so I'd lean towards the second one, which I love him holding the fishing pole, its really cute. But in my opinion the lighting in the first picture is better than it is in the second one. But I think the second one is the best shot of him. It doesnt help when they are so stinking cute to just pick one does it ;)
Hope all of that made sense! Im doped up on cough syrup so if it doesnt make sense sorry....Have a Great weekend ;)
Just go with your first instinct. I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE TURNING ONE! That is just insane. It goes by TOO fast. WAY to fast. It's sickening. They are adorable though. You're doing a great job Amber.
I like the first pic better, just cuz I think it looks more like him, even though yeah, he is 'scrunched' a bit. I love Sadie's 'smirk' in the Easter dress--quite the little Shirley Temple model there!:) They are so cute & hard to believe they'll be 1 so soon! Thanks for sharing the pics. They're darling!
Those are really cute pictures! I am glad to see the final results & it amazing how well they turn out when it such a nightmare to get them! I think I like the first one better but I don't think you can go wrong either way!
That is a tough one, but if it were me, I would pick #2!! They are all so adorable. Just wait until you are putting them on the bus and sending them to kindergarten!! Time flys! :)
I love what we go through as parents to try and get our kids to smile. That is so funny. I loved your stories on how you were doing whatever you could to get them to smile. And as for my opinion, I pick #2 :) But seriously, they are all really really cute.
Amber....All of the pictures turned out super cute. I think you made the right decisions with Sawyer's pics. My most favorite is the two of them in their 4th of July outfits. All of Sadie's pictures are sooo cute! She is really photogenic. Awesome job girl!!! I still can't believe they are one! Time sure flies!!!
Isn't it exhausting to go do pictures!? I can only imagine doing it with two kids. They sure turned out cute!
I actually like pic #2 - I like how much personality he's showing in it. Yay for having two adorable one-year-olds!
I love them! They are so cute and I can't believe that they are already one year old! Where does the time go?
Ooooh!! They're sooo cute! The pictues are all adorable and I love them pushing the toys. Isn't it so fun watching them interact (when they're not poking each other in the face!) We can't wait to see you guys!-Janay
Post a Comment