Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving, Parade and November Randomness!

We have had a busy month of November and a lot of fun as well. Thanksgiving day we ate at my parents house, my brother and his family were here this year from Oregon and it was fun having them spend it with us again, the last few years they have lived farther away and did not make the travels down and so it was great they could be here this year.

Later that night we went to one of Lance's aunts house for pie and visiting with the Holbrook family.

Friday the day after Thanksgiving our Dance studio is always in the Parade in West Valley and this year we lucked out and had no snow and pretty nice weather, alittle chilly but much better than years past. We had Dancers that marched and then we had the little girls riding on the float.

And Saturday my niece Jade was baptized and we had a nice time spending the morning with her for her special day and then having a little lunch at her house after. Later that day we had family pictures and it was a bit interesting with my kids, they were very cold outside and did not want to smile or have anything to do with pictures. So we only got a few which I am sad about, but I guess we will just try again another time. I will post those later once I get them back!

So I am posting pictures from all those events and then some random ones of my cute kids hanging out at home. Enjoy!


Us at my parents house on Thanksgiving!


My sweet babies
Sadie bug and Daddy
Me and my cute little man
My nephew Brody, Sadie, Sawy and niece Brooklyn
Sadie and Sawyer eating their Thanksgiving turkey
Sawyer riding the horse at Lance's aunts house
Sadie hitching a ride with him

This is what our Dance shirts say on the back, my mom even made one for Sadie and my niece Ireland. They were so cute and little.
Sawyer even got a new outfit to wear in the Parade
Sadie watching Mickey Mouse with Grandma before going to the Parade, it was really early that morning for us.
All my cute nieces and Sadie after the Parade at my parents house. Kasidee, Ireland, Jade, Bailee, Sadie, Brooklyn, Sydney and Makele



And here we are with Jade on her baptism day. Lance and my brother in law Joe had to work so Michele and I are with out our hubby's in this picture. On the left is my oldest brother Lance and his wife Raquel and their little boy Brody and then my younger brother Derek and his wife Brittany on the right!
Here is all the Grand kids and a few more. Some of my cousin kids are also in this picture.
Sawyer waiting for food at the luncheon
Sadie giving a cheese! They love sitting on these little chairs and tables
My handsome little man
And then here is some random ones of the kids at home. Every morning they wake up and come in and Watch Mickey Mouse clubhouse and have a little drink. I found these cute cups with lids and straws at Walmart and they love having their own. They are always wanting to drink with a straw so I thought these were cute.

Sawy loves playing with my oven mitts And here is Sadie, she put her boot on all by herself and on the correct foot. She loves wearing her shoes around and will say "Shoes" she is all girl and loves dressing up.

I thought this was cute, this was at my parents house and they were in the room playing and eating cookies at the little table. My kids love Ryker and Ireland, they are my sister Michele's last two kids of her 6 and Ryker and the twins are a year almost to the day apart and then Ireland and the twins are just a year and 5 months apart so they are all best buddies!


9 comments:

Jenessa said...

Oh my gosh--Ireland is so big already!:) Looks like a fun November for you guys. I love all the pics of your kids--they are quite photogenic and give you some great smiles! Tell Jade congrats on her baptism--that's awesome. Wish we could've been there for the parade...Happy Holidays!

Alysha said...

What a busy but fun month! I know how family pictures can be-so hard with little ones! However, you sure got a bunch of cute pictures at home this month!

Unknown said...

Wow Sadie looks longer. haha It is so great you get to spend so much time with your family. Your hair is getting longer too, very pretty!

Rachel Lovato said...

Thanks for the update! Your kiddos are sure getting big! What a difference a year makes!! It is great that your kids have cousins that are friends as well! They are also very lucky to have each other as best friends!

Gina Sims said...

Looks like so much fun! I am glad that your brother was able to with all of you this year. You are going to be my inspiration for taking more pictures! Your kids are so cute!

Danielle said...

Adorable! I really can't believe how grown-up the kids are looking. So cute!

Goates said...

What great family time you got to spend this last little while. Your kids are getting so big now. They are so adorable. I love their cheesy grins.

cuteute said...

Wow, cute pictures! The kids are so cute! I need to stop by and say hi to your family! Lets get together soon Rose!

Denise said...

I remember the West Valley parade with KC Dance! :)