Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Finally a new post and with PICTURES!!

Well it has finally happened, I got a new computer and now I am back with pictures and there will be a lot to come, so hopefully you will bare with me! :)
I am still trying to figure out the said computer, but it's going pretty good and I am just thrilled that I can finally show off my cute kids again. They are getting so big and it's just flying bye. They went to a new Nursery class today and did pretty well. They had to come and get me out of Relief Society in the middle to come and hang with Sadie, she got a little sad but was just fine once I stayed and played with them awhile longer.
Anyway, we had a great Christmas and New Years and can't believe that it's already January and that in just 5 months we will have a new baby in our home again, we are all very excited and looking forward to baby Sophie joining us! So I just wanted to share some of the pictures from our holiday and a few of Sadie's Christmas Dance performance. And on the next post I will add the one's of the kids new pictures we had taken last week. So here you go, enjoy!!

Sadie getting ready for her " Ellie the Elf" dance. This year we did a Christmas Recital at Kearns high.

                              She had her cousin Ireland in her class and they had so much fun.                      
Here they are with Grandma Kuehne, their teacher. My sister Michele also taught their class.

 Every year for a lot of years now my Mom has always made the Grand kids blankets for Christmas, but this year we decided to let the kids help make one instead and take it to a hospital for the kids their instead. So we decided to go to the new Riverton/ Primary Children's and hand the blankets out that the kids did. They were all excited to go and it was a neat experience for all of them.

 Here is my cute little Shepard, we always do a fun Nativity at my parents house on Christmas Eve and the kids all enjoy it and have fun.
 My sweet little Angel.. She was so excited to wear her "Pretty dress" and her crown as she called the halo'
                                                   My niece Ireland, Sadie and Sawyer
 The kids checking out what Santa had just brought them in their stockings, my Mom & Dad have a Santa come each year and my kids did pretty good this year with not being too scared of him.
                                   My kids in their new Jammie's from Grammy and Grandpa
                                                               The Grand kids in their PJ'S!


Christmas Morning at our house, Sawyer opening his presents

Sadie showing off her new My Little Pony

And the four of us at my parents Christmas morning. This was a hard picture to get, my kids just wanted to play with their toys and not have their picture taken. But at least I got one for the memories, so that's all I care about! :)
                                Sawyer in his new Christmas outfit.. He was not giving me any smiles!

                                              Sadie in her new outfit with her new Pillow Pet and Cabbage Patch doll. I always have to buy her a Cabbage Patch, because I always got one for each Christmas when I was little and I just loved them! :) Sawyer also got a Dog Pillow Pet and who would have known those would have been one of the favorite things they got. :)


8 comments:

Rachel Lovato said...

Okay, first of all, your mom sounds amazing AND she looks SOO young!

Second, YOU look great for being so far along in your pregnancy.

Third...YIPEE you are back! I am back too..now that I can view EVERYONE's blogs...after some technical problems.

Eric and Hannah said...

Yay for a new computer & posts w/ pictures!!! lol Your kids are sooo cute. Our 4 kids all got pillow pets also and the LOVE LOVE LOVE them and they are 10 & 8 years old!!! hahaha

Gina Sims said...

Yes I am so glad you are back as well! You kids are as cute as ever! My kids really like pillow pets too but we didn't get them for them, I think I am going to have to consider that for their birthdays.

Jen Holt said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas! Abigail got the same outfit that Sadie had on and she wore it on Christmas too! She also got the Lady Bug pillow pet! Our Santa's must think alike!!

Nicole & Ammon said...

Wow, your kids are getting so big! They are so adorable! Your Mom is amazing and you don't even look pregnant! Glad you are back to blogging with pictures!

ditndetes said...

Your kids are gorgeous!!! You look FABULOUS!!! Yay for new computers!!!

Danielle said...

Glad you got a new computer and can start posting pics! Very cute.

Tristie hearts Dax said...

how neat that your mom can teach dance to her grandkids. and great idea to donate the blankets. good luck with your pregnancy, how fun and exciting!