Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ireland Paige May has Arrived!!

My sister Michele, her husband Joe and their 5 kids welcomed into their family a new little girl. Ireland Paige was born on November 24th 2008! And we are so excited to have her join our family.. She is the number 17th grandkid for my side of the family!! Michele is my sister that also has the boy and girl twins just like us!

Here are some cute pictures, I am a proud Aunt and wanted to share, enjoy!


Michele and Joe are such great parents.. Joe and all his 6 kids!! Bailee, Brooklyn, Maguire, Makele, Ryker and Ireland.. My mom made their shirts for them. Ryker was not too happy about taking the picture and he still is not so sure about baby Ireland yet.. I am sure he will grow to love her!

Sweet baby Ireland!! Welcome to the family..
Big brother Maguire and Ireland Ireland and all her hair!! I am jealous she has way more than my kids.. Aunt Amber, Sawyer and Sadie with baby Ireland.. My kids look so big next to her. She weighed 5 11 and 18 inches and Sawyer was 5 11 and 17 and a half inches. Almost exactly the same.. It is amazing how much they have grown!

9 comments:

Christy said...

How fun! It must be wild around your parents house when everyone gets together. My kids would be jealous!

Jenessa said...

She's darling! The shirts are way cute--what cute fam you have. Cute pic of you and the 3! You're such a neat Aunt & mom, Am! Congrats to your whole fam!

Suzanne said...

Wow! Number 6!! That is amazing! Ireland is absolutely beautiful! -Suzanne

Mom of three ♥ said...

Suzanne- Yep and her oldest just turned 8! But she does have a set of twins in between there and her kids are about 18 months apart except the twins and Ryker.. She is a great mom and can handle them all.. :)

Anonymous said...

She is darling!!! It makes me wish I was 9 months already!! Tell Mic I said Congrats, her kids look so cute! And you're right, your babies look so big compared to Ireland, they are growing too fast!! So fun, and I love all her hair!!

The Johnson's said...

Ireland is so beautiful. I love all the hair. My kids were always baldies. I can't imagine 6 kids, your sister must be amazing!

Gina Sims said...

Thank you for sharing the wonderful news! I hope that you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving as well!

Stewart Family said...

Cute pictures Amber. I am amazed at how much your little girl looks like you. So, so cute! I am so glad this blog world exists so I can see your cute fam.

The May Family said...

Ireland looks so tiny! Your babies are so small but look so big next to her! How did your mom do the shirts? I would love to have one done for Della when our baby comes!