Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Weight Check and Shots!!

Today Lance and I took the kids in for their other shot that they were suppose to get a month ago but they were out of it. So we got that done and they also weighed them today. Sawyer was 15 lbs 3 oz. and Sadie was 12 lbs 14 oz. I guess she is just going to be our teeny tiny litte girl! :)But they did pretty well with their shots, just cried for a second.We gave them Tylenol before hand and that seems to help. But then when we were out running errands Sawyer got really cranky and would not stop crying, he cried all the way home and then I had to hold him for a hr. before he went to sleep! I felt so bad for the poor little guy he must have been really hurting..We were all able to take a nice 2 hour family nap this afternoon and that was so great! He is still sleeping now going on 3 hrs, I have checked on him a few times and will wake him up soon so that he will sleep tonight for us! Oh, how I just love when they have to get shots! Poor kiddo's.


7 comments:

Christy said...

Shots! Ughh! But it sounds like they are growing. Hurray for them. On the bright side, family naps are always treasured. Hang in there.

Rachel Lovato said...

Oh...I feel for ya! I think I nearly cried harder than my babies during their shots!!! Luckily the shots slow down as they get older!!

Unknown said...

Yeah, I hate watching Maddy get shots. Not looking forward to next month.

Bryce said...

Shots are the worst! It makes you feel so badly when they cry. Cole just got his 2 month shots - horrible!

Denise said...

Shots are so hard! Wait until your kids are two and they KNOW what is going on! Sadie and Sawyer are so cute, I love looking at your Blog.

Gina Sims said...

Amber that is your dad in that picture on my blog! The girl with the green shorts & white shirt is Aunt Sharon. I think those old pictures are so neat!

Tristie hearts Dax said...

so crazy that you have to do everything twice, including shots. thanks for saying hi on my blog! fun to catch up with old friends. congrats on the beautiful babies and cute hubby.

Tristie