Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I am going to be turning another year older!

I can't believe it has almost already been a year since I turned the big "30"! And another great year has passed me by.. Last year at this time I was finally getting over my morning sickness and was just so excited to be pregnant! And now a year later I have two beautiful 6 month old twins! A good friend of mine Kirsten who I use to work with at the Law Firm has a birthday just a few days after mine on the 19th and for the past few years now we have always gotten together with some of our other friends and gone to dinner. Kirsten was also pregnant the same time I was last year and our kids are just 11 days apart! I think it has always been that we go to Red Robin and we did the same again this year. We went last night and had a great time. And we missed the girls who were not able to be there! I met a lot of these girls either working with them or through the Sorority at the U of U when me and my Best friend Cindy joined up there and they have been such great friends.
It is so fun to have such wonderful friends that I can count on and always are there for me when I need them. I had my camera there last night and did not take one picture! I am sad about that, we always take pictures.. Owell there is always next year. Sadie came along with me and we had a Mommy and me night and that was fun, while Sawyer got to stay home with daddy and play.

But I just wanted to Thank my hubby, family and friends for always being there for me and loving me. I still can't believe I will be 31 tomorrow! I really don't feel that old and as most say that isn't that old. haha
But I have had a wonderful year and I hope that this next year will bring more wonderful things as well. I am very blessed to have so many people who care for me. I love you all!

12 comments:

Jenessa said...

It sure was fun to get together last night and celebrate yours and Kirsten's birthdays! You are an awesome friend and a great mommy to Sadie & Sawyer. I'm so glad we met at the law firm and have stayed close through the years. I will sure miss you when we move to Ft. Lauderdale--thank goodness for the internet & texting!:) Happy Birthday!!! Love, Jae

Jeff & Marci said...

Hey Amber- Happy Birthday!! I hope that it's a great one and wishing you another spectacular year ahead! Love ya!!

Christy said...

Happy Birthday! I am coming up on that big 3-1 right behind. I am glad that you had such a great year. I am also glad that the year brought another blogger to catch up with. Glad you were born.

Kirsten said...

Don't forget to get a copy of that pic from Cindy! The one I stole! :D
Dinner was fun, we should do it again next year! ;)

The Johnson's said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have a great day. I seems like only yesterday we saw 30 as so old, doesn't it? I'm getting kind of scared for my time, but oh well.

Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday Amber!! Hope you have a fabulous day! -Suzanne

cuteute said...

Happy 31st Birthday Amber Rose! That was a fun to hang out and eat at our fav Red Robin!

Danielle said...

I'm sorry to have missed the birthday dinner - sick kids stink! (In more ways than one!) I hope you had a very happy birthday - we'll have to do lunch or something!!!

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday today! Your so old! Hopefully next year you can start saying a mother of three!

Patti :) said...

Happy Birthday!! I can't believe how old we are!! Didn't we just graduate from high school last year? Ah time speeds by when you are having fun!!

Cricket said...

I hope your birthday is all you want it to be. 30...you are just a baby. I will be 49 on the 24th of this month and I still feel young...ok not every day but most days...LOL

Happy Birthday Amber!

Big hugs from Cricket

Anonymous said...

I know this is late but we were out of town in the middle of no where Wyoming!! Happy be-lated birthday I hope it was a good one!!!