Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mommy's little helpers!!

Yesterday morning as I was doing the dishes the twins were playing in their walker seats and the next thing I know Sawyer was right next to me trying to get the silverware out of the dish washer. So I just had to take a few pictures of them helping mommy! They love these chairs and love playing in them. My parents gave them to us for Christmas. We only have a limited space that is tiled in our house ( besides the bathrooms) and that's the kitchen area so they don't have a hole lot of places to walk in them because if they go to far then they hit the carpet in the living and family rooms. And they are hard to walk on carpet with. But they love hanging out in them and playing bumper cars with each other. Sadie's has a button she pushes that sounds like a horn and she is always going up behind Sawyer and bumping him and then she will push the horn. I am pretty sure she doesn't know that is what she is doing, but it is hilarious to watch because it looks like she is trying to get him to move out of the way!

At first when we got them Sawyer could not reach all the way to the ground and Sadie could. Not because she is taller but that they are different walkers and so for some reason his sat taller. Anyway so she would always pass him by and he would just sit there like, what the heck I can't go anywhere. But now he has figured it out too and they both take off.

They love all the noise and songs that they play and it is great for me while I am trying to do something and they don't want to be laying down playing with other toys, they can be in these and get around. Plus we don't have stairs in our house because out where we live none of the houses can have basements because of the water table so I never have to worry that they will take a trip down the stairs in them. :)
Anyway here are the pictures. And there are a few, I went a little picture happy! But they were just being so cute I had to keep snapping pictures.. Enjoy!


Sawyer heading for the dishes!


Sawyer wanting to help mommy, good that he is wanting to start at such a young age!
He is always smiling and when the camera comes out, his smile goes away! I wished just once he would smile for the camera because he has such a cute smile.
Sadie decided she wanted to come and see what all the fun was!

This one was almost a smile from him!

He kept trying to grab the camera from me. So we have a nice close up!

My total girl, she is already always posing for the camera and giving her best smile!

Isn't she just so cute!

My cute little man, he is such a sweetheart I know I say this all the time, but I just love my kids so much and love being a mom!
I Hope you all have a wonderful weekend..



7 comments:

Christy said...

They are pretty darn cute... I love it when they are happy and mobile. Even though they destroy a lot faster... cute pictures.

Kirsten said...

Those look like fun! Lexi would love to be mobile...I bet they LOVE getting around on their own. They're at that age where they always want to be in the middle of the action! Love how hers is all girlie...so cute!

Amber Burt said...

That's too cute, just wait until Sadie says "Cheese" when you pull the camera out, your heart will melt!
Those look like fun little walkers.

Unknown said...

How fun to have two little motor-bugs riding around you while you are in the kitchen. Very cute pictures!
Right now Madeline just goes backwards in her walker. It's hilarious.

Gina Sims said...

How fun! Courtney is like Sawyer, she has such a cute smile & personality but once the camera comes out she is way too shy. She is also shy around people so most people don't get to see that fun side of her. Your kids are so dang cute!

Suzanne said...

Those walkers look like they could cause a lot of trouble in the future. I bet you have tons of fun with your babies! Too cute! -Suzanne

KaSeY said...

hey amber! love your cute blog! your twins are adorable!!! if you are going private i would love to be on your list so i can see all the fun pics :-)
kaseyritchie@gmail.com