Sadie
Weight: 13 lbs 12 oz. ( She is still so little in this department )
Height: 25 1/2 long
Head: 16 1/4
Sawyer
Weight: 16 lbs 11 oz.
Height: 28
Head: 17
So as you can see they are both growing well, I think Sadie will just always be our petite little girl. They both definitely have the Kuehne height!
They both had 3 shots today and they seem to be doing pretty well, while waiting for the nurse to come in to do the shots Sawyer fell asleep so we had to wake him up for shots and we felt so bad. But they both did well and only cried for a minute. Sawyer still has some fluid in his ears and so the Dr. put him on some more meds for another 10 days to see if we can get rid of it. And then if we can just get both of them over their colds we will be good.
So the appointment went good and I am happy that they are both growing and doing well.














6 comments:
Crazy how they are the same exact age, yet growing up at different speeds. That would be fun to see, watching twins grow up!
THey grow so fast don't they. My neighbor had twins on Nov.2nd and the little girl is 14lbs. and the little boy is 12lbs. and they are only two months old. SO I would agree that your little sadie is just that, petite and little and sooo cute! Sawyer is a cutie too!
Fun to hear how they're growing. Sorry they've been sick. No fun. Hope to see you soon at your bday dinner! Luv, Jae
So glad their appointment went well. They are absolutely adorable and you are doing and incredible job being their mom. Just look at them-as happy as can be!
Oh, and so exciting about the high chairs!
Ya, I surprised Gma didn't say anything either. Maybe she doesn't know. But I would think my mom would've told her. Amber seems to be doing good last time I talked with her. I've been meaning to write to her these last couple of weeks and find out how her ultrasound went. The only thing she says is that she is starting to get really bad heartburn. I never had that problem so I don't know what to tell her. I just had horrible morning sickness.
Your babies are beautiful. We have a petite little girl too. She only weighs 19 lbs and our boy twin is 21 lbs, they are almost 15 months!
Post a Comment