Here are some fun pictures from the night!
Sawyer and I waiting to sing Happy Birthday!And us again, Sadie had fallen asleep right before we were going to sing. She was not feeling great. So we got a picture with her after she woke up.
The Nieces and Nephews singing to me The four of us!
Sadie and I opening presents..
Me showing off the cute jacket my sister Michele and fam gave me. And you will notice my other sister Tiff's hand pointing, she was telling Michele that she wanted the same jacket for her birthday that is on the 29th of this month! She even tried mine on to see if the size was right. haha :)
Ireland and Sadie best friends!
They are both so sweet!
Ryker and Sawyer, Ry is totally cheesing it up! I said to him 'smile cute for me Ryker" and this is what he did. He is such a funny kid!
Another one of the boys with out the total cheeser. Looking back I should have take off the twins bibs, but with my luck the second I did that they would have spit up all over their clothes! Owell.
I love these pictures of the cousins, I am so glad that my kids will have these kids to be best buddies with and around their same age to grow up with, since all my other nieces and nephews are all getting so much older. But the older one's are great friends and babysitters too!














6 comments:
How fun to have that many kids in the family. Your cake was so cute!
The cousins look like they could all be brothers and sisters-how cute!! We love having cousins that are all so close in age too-it's fun!!
I didn't know it was your birthday! Happy Birthday!
Cute cake! You're fam is so awesome, Am. I hardly recognized Ryker when I came to dance today--he's so tall and his hair is more blonde than it used to be! They grow up so fast! Glad you had fun birthday celebrations!:)
Happy Birthday!!! I'm freaking out about mine coming up.
Happy Birthday Amber!! Isn't it sad that we are getting so old. We totally need to get together sometime and a Kappa reunion sounds great to me!
Post a Comment