Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's time to be going PRIVATE!

Well after a lot of thinking and wondering if going private was for us, we decide that it is. Especially after we found our Blog site on Google after some one had tried to google " Sadie's outfits" for Sadie Hawkins Dances and there it was my little Sadie's pictures of her in a outfit picture we had taken all over the Internet for all to see. I found this out by looking at my "LIVE FEED" and saw someone from California had looked at my blog and since I don't know anyone from there or by the name that it said I looked into it more and that was what I found. Maybe I am just being a little weirded out about it (if that is even a word) and all, but we just want to be safe than sorry!
But we have loved you all being able to see what our little family has been up to, so we would love for you to continue to be able to read about us. So if you will please leave your email address here so I can add you or you can email me at amber_holbrook at hotmail.com and I will send you out a invite!
I didn't want to have to do this because I myself love to look at other people's blogs, but for my kids sake I just want to do it! So this will probably take effect around the first part of February, just to give everyone a chance to get me their info.
Again I hope by doing this we don't loose our great blogging friends! So even if I don't have you on my blogging list and you want to be added let me know as long as I know who I am giving the invite to.

Thanks!
We will see you soon..
Lance, Amber, Sadie and Sawyer


19 comments:

Danielle said...

I understand - such a pain, but it's worth it when you have kids. Count me in. danhellya at gmail.

The Petterssons said...

thepetterssons at g mail

Jill said...

That does sound scary. I would love to be able to see you blog, especially since I just discovered it. jillmcquay@gmail.com

Gina Sims said...

I would to be included the_ginamarie@hotmail.com

Alysha said...

I know this is a pain, but you will feel so much better once it's done. I can definitely say that we don't get as much traffic (just because not everyone wants to log in all the time), but everyone you invite, regardless if they have a gmail account or not, can log in. Please invite me at alyshanielson@gmail.com!
Oh, and Cheri is pregnant and due in August-WE ARE SO EXCITED! She has been having some serious shoulder issues, but other than that, doing well. :)

Erin said...

Count me in! erincazier@gmail.com

Jenessa said...

Totally understand. Please add me--truebluejae@yahoo.com

Kirsten said...

krowe19@hotmail.com

Kelli said...

I Think that you have mine but here it is anyway just in case mcarmen_916@hotmail.com

Eric and Hannah said...

How do you get it on private??? I want mine on private so my ex husband can't be a snoop! My email is hlay78@gmail.com

Peter & JoNae Black said...

Hey Amber if you don't mind adding me I would love to continue checking your blog. My email is pejochkaca9@aol.com

Amber Burt said...

amberburt123@gmail.com

Christy said...

I feel your pain... I totally understand and they day may come that I will have to bite the same bulllet. I would love to keep reading though.... bcallfrey@msn.com

missy said...

Hey, I don't comment a lot, sorry, but I would love to keep checking in on your darling family.
missy.martineau@hotmail.com

Jeff & Marci said...

Sign me up! marcidawn13@gmail.com

Lili said...

Count me in! sexymexi5@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Denise said...

deniseholland77@yahoo.com..please add me to your list!

Unknown said...

edith.annith@gmail.com - I've been contemplating the same thing. Someone from Ontario Canada and Someone in Kansas keeps reading my blog daily. Who ARE these people? I don't know. It's a big decision.

dirty mccurdy said...

Hey, I love seeing what you and your cute twin are up to! It makes me miss that fun age.
ktmccurdy2001@yahoo.com