My twins did such a great job and got right up there and smiled, I was so worried with them having been sick for a long time with Colds and Ear infection that they may not be up for it, but they proved Mommy wrong and were excellent. We had Sawyer standing in a few, which he does not do on his own yet. But he did great holding onto the bench and ladder. Sadie has this thing with her toes now and she always had to be grabbing them and eating them and so every time we tried setting her up she would find her feet and almost tumble off the chair. Little stinker, but she also did well and gave us some really cute smiles!
This last month has just flown by and I can't believe I am posting about them being 7 months already. They are getting really into their own personalities and we just can't get enough of them. They both say Dada now and it is so dang cute! Sawyer some days will just sit for ever and just keep saying it over and over again. I am now working on them saying Mama, ha ha. But we love hearing them say Dada is so sweet when they do.
And it just melts Lance's heart when he comes home from work and they are smiling ear to ear and wanting him to hold them. He really misses them during the day. They are not crawling yet , but are starting to do better at sitting up by themselves. Sadie is just so active that she can't sit still for very long, so she just falls over and then rolls herself where she wants to go. They love each other so much and love to hold hands and sit and talk to each other.. It makes me so happy, and I hope when they get older they will still love each other and want to be buddies.
Anyway we have so much fun with them and love having them in our family. Here are their 7 month pictures! It is always so hard to choose between all of them, I just wanted to buy them all. But I think Lance would have killed me if I spent that much money! They are off of the disk they gave me, so hopefully they come across OK on here. Enjoy..
Sadie and Sawyer looking so cute. I just love his arm around her!
My sweet handsome little boy!
My precious little girl!
Sawyer's close up
Sadie's close up














18 comments:
VERY CUTE! My favorite is the one of Sawyer standing by the ladder. They are both adorable!
How sweet are they?!! I love the picture with both of them together. I bet they will like each other even when they are pulling each others hair. Cute babies!
Their pictures turned out so cute. I think the first one is my favorite. I love that they love to be around each other, Ella is still learning how to play nice with other babies. She is kind of a feisty little thing. Anyway, hope to see you more once the weather warms up. :)
Cute...did Sawyer fall and hit his head? It looked a little red? They are so big.
Very cute. Wow 7 months. Nuts!
Britt- Yes, Sawyer bumped his head at pictures when we were trying to get him to stand up next to the ladder! He kept trying to touch the steps and would bonk his head.. oops!:)
Such cute pictures! I love when babies start showing their own personality.
I love the one of them together! They are so cute! I can tell you have tons of fun with those 2. Watch out--soon they'll be crawling, pulling up and climbing all over everything! Glad it went well at KK.
Those pictures are absolutely precious!
Darling!! I love it that Sawyer is just cheezen it in all of his pics. It's normally Sadie that is always smiling, it's fun to see Sawyer so happy. I like the first one of them together best!
OH Amber! They are soo cute!!! I LOVE the one with the two of them together! You are very very lucky!
Thanks for all your nice comments about my kids, I too love all of them and the one of them together~
Stacey- Sadie was smiling so cute in another one of them together but then Sawyer was falling over smiling in it, it was funny! So we took a few more and the one together turned out so cute. Even though Sadie only has a small smile I still love it!
Amber those pictures turned out GREAT!!! I also love Kiddie Kandids, well some of them. The one in Layton is horrible. But those turned out awesome. They just look so grown up and you can really see their little personalities.
Crystal- I agree with you about the Layton Kiddie Kandids, we did not have a good experience there either. We go down to the one at Jordan Landing in West Jordan because we like them a lot better.
Hey Amber email me your favorite recipe at cricketheffron@yahoo.com
I have a recipe blog now and need all my friends to send me their favorites. There will be a contest each month too.
Take care,
Cricket
Your babies are so sweet, I really miss that stage ;o)
CUTE pics! I can't believe they are 7 months already! How time flies. You better get started on the next set of twins. :)
THose pics are adorable! Michelle would love them I'm sure. You have such cute kids. I should come over and see them in person again.
-Missing you down the street, Emily =)
Post a Comment