Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

♥ VaLeNtInEs DaY FuN! ♥

We had a fun Valentine's day. Lance had to work, so I took the kids and met him for lunch and forgot to take even one picture of him and the kids. But we got some later when he got home. And after we went to lunch I drove down to my Parents and hung out for awhile there and they got Valentine's from their cousins and we passed out theirs to the cousins. It was fun this year to have my own kids pass out valentine's this year. (Even though as always they don't know what is going on, but it is still fun) They got some fun teething toys from my parents and a cute puppy, Sadie's was white and pink and Sawyer's was blue and white. And then they got toy remotes since they love playing with our real ones. And they each got a little ball a Diego one and a Princess one. My mom also bought them their outfits they wore that day. We got them a cute stuffed brown Puppy for Sawy and a White bear for Sadie.
And Lances mom got them a cute shirt as well. Thanks everybody for always spoiling our kids! I also got spoiled by Lance, I thought we had decided that we weren't going to do big gifts this year so I was surprised when he came home from work and had a present for me. I was really excited to open it and I got to open it Friday night since he would not be home Saturday. He got me beautiful Diamond-Pearl earrings and I love them! Thanks honey.

So here now are all the millions of pictures, beware there are a lot. I just could not pick between which one's I wanted to post. Enjoy! ♥


Happy Valentine's day from Sawyer and Sadie

They kept just grabbing for the camera, it was very hard to get them to sit still to get these done, especially when I was doing it by myself!

Sawyer's smile in this one is so cute, Sadie kept trying to escape.




Here she is again trying to roll away from me.
She looks so cute here, she decided to scratch herself right before we took pictures!
I even tried putting her in the bumbo to see if she would sit still better and she was still being a stinker and kept looking away! :)
I tried standing her up to take one so that I could get a picture of her little mini skirt that she had on with her hearts stretch pants but it didn't work very well. As you can see I could not decide on which head band to have her wear, so she has a couple different one's on till we found the one Mommy wanted! lol
Here is my little man, I didn't forget about him.. He had not very many smiles for me. But I just love his big blue eyes!
He was also trying to get the camera from me.


This look is funny, I am not sure what she is trying to say here!





Oh they just love each other so much!



But in this picture I think Sadie had enough of me taking pictures and of Sawyer putting his arm around her, she was trying to push his arm away, so funny!




Here we are at my parents house, I wished that it wasn't such a dark picture. Anyway we are missing 6 of the grand kids. But we have my younger brother's kids and my sister Michele's kids in this. All the girls were fine with taking it, but the boys wanted out of it.
Maguire, Dillon, Kasidee, Ireland, Bailee, Ryker, Brooklyn, Sadie, Makele and Sawyer
Sadie, Sawyer and Ireland. Sadie just would not sit back, she wanted to keep leaning forward.
My two little Valentine's


Sawyer and Ireland, waiting patiently

Sadie falling over, oops!

Ryker trying to help Sadie sit back for a picture

Me and my sweetie's. They were really done taking pictures by then.

Here is our first attempt to take a family picture, we were at our house and so we set it on the timer and that didn't work so well.

And our second one is better, at least they are looking at the camera. It kinda cut us off a little though. But we at least got one!

Daddy and the kids, first attempt picture

And the last picture of the day! No smiles from the kiddo's, but still very cute!

We hope that you had a great Valentine's day. Love, Lance, Amber, Sadie and Sawyer ♥

3 comments:

Eric and Hannah said...

What a fun day! That is cute to see all the kids dressed up in pink and red! Happy day after Valentines Day! :)

Suzanne said...

Looks like you guys had a ball! The pink and red was fun to see! I love how your children are mini versions of you and your husband! Haha! -Suzanne

Unknown said...

Cute little outfits! Great pictures!