Sawyer was talking just minutes before this and then all the sudden he was quiet, so I looked over and this is how he was.. He must have been really tired!
This is him after I layed his head back so he was more comfy.
Sadie was waiting for me to put her down for a nap this day, I was putting Sawyer down and when I came back to get her she had found her mush bottle on the floor, with nothing in it she had just finished it and I guess starting sucking on it and put herself to sleep instead! So Cute!
This time I was getting them ready for their picture day and I guess I was taking to long to finish getting her dressed and so she fell asleep. She is so precious.
And then these pictures are just some cute ones that were on there as well so I had to post them.
These Jammie's that she is wearing are from my best friend Cindy and they say "I Love my Auntie" ( In case you can't see what they say) ♥
This one she is cheesing it up, because she had just stolen Sawyer's blanket off his walker from him.. She loves taking everything away from him, no matter if she already has her own toy or whatever it may be. She drops what she has and takes his! She is already a little tease.














5 comments:
So cute! I just took a pic of Lexi the other day in her saucer. Same thing, she was talking and then the next min. she was quiet. Sure enough, she was asleep. I don't know how they do it, I don't wait til I'm that tired before going to sleep....
Those are so cute!! I love those little moments when they fall asleep in the middle of something!! Just wait til the day one of them falls asleep in the middle of a meal!! Bridge fell asleep during lunch one day and used his PB&J as a pillow!! He was a mess but it's still cute!
What little cuties... I love watching the babies sleep. Thanks for your comment on my blog! :)
Your kids are so cute. I remeber my oldest Christian falling asleep like that all the time, even in his food! Ahhh, those were the day's!
Ha! Ha! That is funny what Stacey said! There is a picture on my blog somewhere with Coleman's head laying on the kitchen table with a french fry hanging out of his mouth! He also fell asleep sitting on a lawn chair right in the middle of the 4th of July fireworks! Kids are so cute when they sleep! lol
Post a Comment