Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hurray! We have a tooth!

That's right, my little Sawyer boy has cut his very first tooth!! We figured that he had to be getting one since for the last month he has been drooling none stop and kept rubbing his tongue across his gums all the time. We thought that it was coming up on the opposite side that it did, but it surprised us and showed up on the right side on the bottom. I think he may still have another one coming in on the left side on the bottom as well. Just have not seen it for sure yet!
I tried to get a picture of it after I finished feeding him, but he was having nothing of that and just kept pushing his tongue over it. Little stinker.

So here are a few pictures at my not so good attempt!


This first picture cracks me up, he has the look of you better not try and see my tooth Mom because I am not in the mood to show it! :)

This one he was sticking his tongue over it so I couldn't see it! Maybe later when he is over feeling it all the time I will get a better picture. I am excited and sad at the same time, it is fun seeing them both move through all the mile stones but sad that they are growing up way to fast! :)

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

Atleast he seems happy! Aimee's baby is teething, he is a month older but that kid is so grumpy when he's cutting teeth. A baby that is usually so good and easy has just been complete opposite. Then Haylee was at a friends house and her friend pushed her down the stairs and ended up bruseing her tooth. So now every time she eats something that isnt softer than Mac & Cheese she just says owey tooth mom, cant eat.. So she's doing swell in the tooth department with her kids!Poor Aimee and kids!!
But that is exciting!

Christy said...

How fun! He certainly is growing up!

Nicole & Ammon said...

Wow, teeth already! He is so cute!

Peter & JoNae Black said...

Next thing you know they'll be losing them left and right! Congratulations though, it is fun moving through those milestones ;o)

Suzanne said...

And let the games begin! -Suzanne

Alysha said...

How exciting! I know it seems sad to see them grow up, but they just get more and more fun. Well, at least until they turn into teenagers, right?!

Eric and Hannah said...

How fun! Just wait unti you are sending them off to kindergarten! :/

Eric and Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oh how exciting (are you breastfeeding?)!! I think the only way you're gonna get a good picture of that tooth is if you have someone else hold his mouth open - and I doubt he'll like that. Besides, the pictures you posted are adorable and satisfy the picture quota.

Mom of three ♥ said...

Edith, No I am not Nursing. I did not nurse them from the start.. I knew I would have my plate full with just having twins,let alone trying to nurse two babies so I decided to bottle feed.Some women I am sure can do it, I on the other hand chose not too. And bottle feeding for us has worked out wonderful!:)

Anonymous said...

Amen to that Amber! I wanted to nurse but it just didn't work out for me either! All my sisters and sister-in-law nurse, and I am the odd ball out! But you gotta do what you gotta do! That is exciting Sawyer has his first tooth! He looks cute in those pics!

Eric and Hannah said...

I nursed and I can only imagine nursing two at the same time! I think that would have SUCKED! LOL (that was a good one!)