Anyway so when I was doing that I found some hats that they had worn last summer when they were newborns and decided to try them on just for fun. It was pretty funny, Sadie kept trying to get hers off and Sawyer was just looking at me like I was crazy! Apparently I need to buy them both new sun hats this year for our trip to Disneyland, because these one's are a bit to small!
So here are the silly pictures we took today while we were hanging at home cleaning stuff out.
I happened to have just finished talking to Lance on my cell phone and so it was close and so these pictures are from that so hopefully they look OK. Some are a little blurry!
Look at that sweet little face. I just love this kid! ♥
This hat actually still kinda fits. I love his cute smile.
What's up my peeps!
Sweet little Sadie, she was not wanting anything to do with this hat, on her head anyway once she got it off it went right into her mouth! I love her ♥
Good afternoon everyone!
And here is my dang cute smiling boy, he was having a good time today!














6 comments:
Oh..so cute! Greyson won't keep a hat on his head! You can come do some spring cleaning at my house! :)
Amber - too funny about us having the same background. The funny thing about it is that i read your BLOG faithfully and didn't even realize. I agree, great minds think alike. xoxoxo
I love the hats, way cute. I'm so jeolous you have time for cleaning. Every weekend I want to tackle a big project and just never get a chance.
Cute pics! I remember those days putting the kids clothes away that were too small for them. I would almost cry everytime...I would hug the outfits...tell them good-bye and thanks for the memories (I know I am a dork)!!!
Darling! Fun that some still fit...
It is fun to see what your kids do, so I can see what Jaden will be doing soon. We really need to get together sometime. We live so close to each other!
Post a Comment