They are both sitting up all by them selves and loving to be able to play with their toys and not have to lay down anymore if they don't want to.
Sadie gets up on all 4's and scoots herself back and I am pretty sure she will be the first to crawl. They both love to just roll where ever they want and be able to grab at whatever they want as well. Sadie loves playing with her Little People Busy doll house, she is still just putting everything in her mouth but loves the little people that she can hold, they are just the perfect size.
Sawyer loves playing with his Little People Zoo and he pretty much does the same thing, but he also loves all the noises that it makes. Sadie's doll house also sings and the phone rings when you push it and it is just so cute!
They will sit and play with each other for quite a long time and sometimes if I am in the other room I can hear them baby talking to each other and Sawyer laughing. The other day I could hear him laughing so I peeked around the corner so they couldn't see me and grabbed the video camera and they were playing with the Zoo and they kept grabbing it back and forth from each other and apparently Sawyer thought that was the funniest thing ever. He was giggling and Sadie was smiling and then they would talk to each other like they were having a big conversation. I just love seeing them interact with each other it just makes me smile every time!
The one day Sadie was jabbering to Sawyer and he started laughing and slapping his hand on his leg like it was really hilarious and she was just smiling from ear to ear. I told Lance it was like a big person who when someone says something funny they do a knee slapper. That is exactly what Sawyer was doing, it cracked me up!
When Sadie drops her Binky Sawyer will always try and put it back in her mouth, it's so cute to watch.
Let's see other fun things they are doing or liking.. They still love playing and chasing each other around in their walkers and love sitting next to one another in them and talking. I really hope when they get older they will still love to sit and talk to each other and be good friends. Because they sure love it now!
They love their baths and love sitting in their seats and playing with the bath toys.
Baby foods they are liking. Right now it is a pretty good variety.
Sweet Potatoes are their favorite
Squash comes in as their second favorite
Mixed Veggies
Green beans ( sometimes)
Applesauce
Banana's
Hawaiian delight
Ones they do not care for are
Peaches
Pears
Peas
Maybe there is something with them all starting with the letter "P" ha ha
Baby food Mac and Cheese Sawyer gagged on that one I think it was too thick for him and the last one is carrots.
So as you can see they do have a select few, but still a good variety I think. I am going to keep trying the others that they don't like, but my doctor said as long as they are trying them and eating a bunch of other ones then I can just give them the ones they like for now.
Sawyer is still the only one with a tooth and it is so darn cute when he smiles, you can really see it! I think he has 2 others coming in and I am pretty sure that Sadie has one too, but it just has not broke all the way through, so I can't say yet that's he has one. So we will wait and see when that happens.
Sadie pulls the funniest faces and makes us all laugh when she does it. I have noticed that she does it more when Sawyer is trying to take things away from her. It is still so funny and hard not to laugh when she does it. Sadie also likes playing with her baby toll twins she got for Christmas and Sawyer loves his basketball hoop. Sawyer has the cutest laugh and they can both make me smile even if I am having a crummy day! So there you have it they are just growing and growing and getting more interested in so many new things and it has just been the funnest 8 months and being able to see how they have changed.
Here is a picture of them the day we brought them home, so tiny and wrapped up. This was July 4th, 2008
Sadie's last two pictures were taken on my cell phone, I was trying to get her to smile better because on my regular camera the flash flashes forever and by then they have stopped smiling. So I kinda got a smile, but the last two pictures are not that great of quality, sorry!
Sadie playing with her Doll house, she loves to hold the Mommy!

Sawyer and his Zoo, he has the Deer in the headlights look. He had just woken up from his nap when I put him down to play and take a picture.He loves to push the Banana's for the monkey because it makes a monkey sound and he loves opening and closing the Lions gate because it also makes a Lion sound. And mom loves it because it keeps them entertained for a long time. I think the Little People toys are so cute!














8 comments:
Amber, they are too cute.
It must be so fun to have twins--automatic best friend!:) I'm with you, I hope they still have a great friendship as they get older. I'm sure they will. That's really neat that they 'speak their own language'. Such cute pics. That is fun that she loves her LPMommy. Each stage is so fun. I'm glad you're enjoying them all! You're an awesome mom, Am!
WOW, they are just growing up so fast. So cute!
They really are adorable! I am sure that you are tired of hearing that. I think it is so fun that they have each other to talk and laugh at. It is one of my favorite things when babies laugh at their siblings. Cute little growing people!
Happy 8 months! I can't believe how teeny they were and how much they've grown. So cute!
It is amazing how fast they grow!!
Time has flown by! Happy 8 months! They are so cute! That is cute how they will talk to each other.
They are SO adorable! Treasure every moment because it goes so fast, mine are 4 & almost 3 & is seems like we just brought them home from the hospital! I love reading about your beautiful family!
Post a Comment