Also a update on Sawy boy, he is doing much better now and things are clearing up great. I don't know if I mentioned in posts in the past but we had to take him back to Primary's two days after his surgery because he had developed a blood clot from his little man part surgery and so they had to remove that (which was not fun for mommy or daddy) as the Doctors are trying to hold him down and Lance is trying to keep his Binky in all the while he is screaming and keeps looking over at me like why are you letting them do this to me. I seriously almost started crying right then, but I kept it in and just kept telling him he would be OK. We felt so bad for the poor little guy! But they got it all taken care of and made sure he had numbing stuff on so he would not feel the pain and we took him home to rest it off and now he is doing just fine. Thank goodness that is all over with and he is better. :)
Sawyer in his bath robe waiting to get dressed.
My kids love playing with bags that have handles. (Mostly gift bags) Sawyer found this one after we had brought our leftovers home from Olive Garden so we let him play with it until he sucked on it to long and it started falling apart. OOPS! So I then went in to my craft closet and found some old Birthday present bags and gave them each one and they love playing with those, putting things in them and getting them back out and they just love that they make noises!














11 comments:
I know what you mean by you wanting to cry when they cry...one of the hardest things to do as a mom, is be the strong one! (for me it is anyway).
Well...They get cuter everyday! Good job!
Poor little Sawyer. That is so sad. I'm glad he's doing better.
Cute pictures! I'm so glad that Sawyer is doing much better. It's so hard to see them in pain.
That's really too bad you had to take him back in, but glad he's doing better now. I agree with everyone--they get cuter every day and you can just tell they have such fun personalities! Thanks for sharing the pics:)
You have such cute little babies. I'm glad to hear Sawyer is doing well. I would have cried if it had been my baby. I cried after Camren got his tonsils out and When Kaylie was little she had to have stitches, I'm a cry baby so you did well.
I'm glad Sawyer is doing better! That's every mothers worse nightmare, to be in the hospital with your baby. No matter what the reason is!! But at least he's all smiles now!
Your kids are so cute. I can't believe you are surviving twins :) I love it. I'm so glad you found us though Edith. She's a great link isn't she? Keep in touch and good luck with everything.
I love that Sadie already knows when the camera is out it means to smile. She always has such cheesy smiles. Have you notices a difference with Sawyer at all since the tubes were put in? He was always mellow either way. I just mean sleep wise, noises, etc.
Britt, yes he gets more scared with the hair dryer, Vacuum and a few other things we have noticed. Before with all that fluid in there I think things were muffled to him and now they are louder. I think he will get use to it just might take him longer now that his ears are open and without less crap in them!
Cute pics, they are growing so fast!
Yeah, I tell ya! Don't buy the expensive toys, they tend to just enjoy the simplest things around the house. Keep that in mind! -Suzanne
Post a Comment