Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Loving the spring weather and playing at Grammie and Grandpa's

Last Sunday we were at my parents for dinner and it was so nice outside that all the kids went out to play. Aunt Brittany took my kids out and put them in my mom's double stroller that she has and walked them around the circle and they had a great time. All the kids were riding bikes and the barbie jeep and other jeeps. My parents have everything for their grand kids. Every kid has a bike their size to ride, they also have jeeps and other fun things to play with and my mom has strollers and a fun swing set in the back and she even has baby swings for the little one's.

And that is just the outside stuff. It is always nice going to my parents because I always know if I forget something they will have it there. She has two separate rooms for the grand kids to sleep a boy and a girl room with bunk beds and cribs and baby swings and bouncers and she has two high chairs so we can always feed our kids in comfort and then it is like Toys R Us downstairs. So needless to say that when the grand kids come to play they never want to leave! She has been that way ever since the first grand kid was born and it is nice to have those extra things if we need them. My parents love their grand kids and spoil them all..
So here are some of the fun pictures that we took the other day playing in the sun!
Sawyer and Sadie taking a ride in Grammy's stroller
Aunt Brittany taking the twins for a walk.
Bailee taking Silly Dillon for a cruise in the Jeep!
Ryker taking the other jeep for a test drive..
Maguire having fun on the bike
Brooklyn taking a walk with her favorite purse.
My little munchkins again, they were loving to be outside. I am so excited for the warmer weather so we get to play outside more often.
Even baby Ireland came out to play. Michele and Ireland checking things out.
Makele riding one of the girl bikes Brotherly love! Ryker and Maguire taking time out to get a drink of Gatorade
This picture makes me laugh, you can see Ryker in the background crying. He was mad that he couldn't sit in the same swing as Sawyer and hold him and swing at the same time. Kinda sad , but funny too! We told him he could swing in it and we would take Sawy out, but he wanted Sawyer in their with him. lol Sadie checking out the swings. This is the first time they have ever swung in swings outside. We are getting them a swing set for Easter, it will be so fun! Daddy and Sawyer swinging
Maguire on the swing
Makele and Bailee swinging the kids. And I had a few more pictures of our kids in our back yard on Thursday, we had to take Sawyer back into the hospital because he was bleeding more than normal and they had to remove a blood clot from his Circumcision. But he is all better now. But Lance had to leave work early to come and help me up there, so we then had a fun time playing in the back yard while Daddy did some yard work. It was so nice out there. But for some reason they won't load on my computer so those pics will have to come in a later post when I can figure out why..



8 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love the warm weather with children. Nothing beats playing outside and enjoying the fresh air. Those babes are getting cuter every day! -suzanne

Gina Sims said...

My parent's how is just like yours, they have everything we need over there & it is so nice. The only things that is hard is when they don't want to go back home with you!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Gina, ya I have seen that a few times with my nieces and nephews. I have not yet experienced it with my own, but I know I will soon enough!

Laura said...

I love the pictures in the swings! I think Sawyer looks like your hubby and Sadie looks like you. They are adorable!

Rachel Lovato said...

Your mom sounds amazing! You are very lucky to have her!!!

Brittany said...

Cute pictures, I hadn't heard that you had to take him back in. I swear no one tells me anything! I'm glad he is better. I just love your kids!

Amber Burt said...

They are so cute! The Grandparents houses are always the best!

Denise said...

Amber - cute pictures! I bet your parents love all those adorable grandkids they have! To answer your question, yes we are moving to Logan, Utah in May. (that is the plan for now anyway) I'm very excited to get back to Utah! Hope all is well with Sawyer...