Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Sunday!

I decided that I needed to post our Sunday activities on a different post since the last post was getting to long and this one I needed to put a bunch more pictures on so if you missed the rest of our Easter weekend check the post after this one so you can see all the other fun things that we did this weekend. So here are the Sunday Easter pictures, enjoy!

This is Sadie Sunday morning seeing what the Easter bunny brought her
And Sawyer, he was not as interested..
The Easter bunny brought the kids swings to go along with the Swing set they are getting this week from us! And then they got a few little things in their baskets as well.
Here is one of our family pictures. We didn't realize till after how much my dad's neighbors cars were in the back ground.. Owell.. Sawyer was not wanting to look at the camera.

Second attempt outside. That morning when we went to put Sawys shoes on I had forgotten that I was suppose to buy him some new ones since his others were too small. OOPS! Well when I bought Sadie's I totally forgot and so he has some other shoes on that don't go that great with his outfit. But it was too late to go buy more on Sunday so he just had to wear those. :)


We decided to try a few pictures inside since it was getting windy outside. The lighting must not have been the best because they turned out a little dark. Not sure if it was that or my camera. I think they still turned out cute! This was at my parents house.




Sweet Sadie in her pretty dress checking out her Easter basket from Grammy and Bompa
I am not sure who the kids are watching or listening to, but I thought it was so cute because they are trying to listen so good.
Sawyer kept trying to attack Sadie while we were trying to get pictures.. You will see in the ones I am posting that they are so funny. He wanted her bow and wanted to keep pulling her dress he was being a stinker. But it was making us laugh at the same time!
My little man

The twins with their Easter baskets from Grandma and Grandpa Kuehne
Sawy loved the crinkle that the plastic was making on his basket
He knows he is doing something wrong, he was looking at me when I was telling him to leave sister alone. In this picture.
Here he is getting her dress

Trying to pull her bow.. He normally is such a sweet little boy.. But I think Sadie has attacked him a few to many times and so he was getting her back! :)
I love his face in this picture, he looks so innocent!

He was trying to be silly here.. He really has his Dad's funny personality and comedy act.
Sadie trying to get him back

I LOVE this picture! He looks like such a little stud! Chillin with his arm up on the chair..

And here is poor Sadie after being picked on all day, she would not take one more picture for me by herself. Owell she still looks adorable in her dress! I will be taking the kids to get pictures taken and our family picture of the 4 of us done soon. So hopefully they will turn out better. Even though these ones are cute and funny. :)


These are some of the pictures of the kids after they had taken their nap and everyone else had left. These are their Easter shirts I bought them and bibs that Grammy bought them. They were playing with my Dad and Mom and there was a extra balloon that got left from the party the other night so they were playing with that.

This picture is me exactly. I have one in my baby book that looks the same. I should post them sometime side by side. When I saw this picture of her I looked in my book and sure enough there is one of me that looks the same.
Sadie giving hugs to brother even after he was being a turkey with her today!
Big kisses!
They love their Grandpa

Well that's all the millions of pictures I had to share, Thanks for baring with me.. I just have some many I can never choose just which one's to post!

16 comments:

The Petterssons said...

You can never post too many pictures! Sadie and Sawyer are darling!! What a fun Easter. Your hair is getting so long too!

Anonymous said...

I love those pics of sawy and Sadie teasing each other. That is so fun, it reminds me so much of Emma and bridge, just wait til they realize what fun pulling the others hair can be!!And Miss Sadie looks adorable in her Easter dress, and of course Sawyer looks handsome!!!

Strong Family said...

How fun! It must be so nice that they have each other to play with, even when Sawyer is pestering his little sister. Hope that isn't sign of things to come.

Mom of three ♥ said...

Ya, hopefully it's not a sign of things to come! They really do love eachother, I think he was just on one that day.. And he is actually picking on his Older sister, she may be smaller than him but she is older by 17 minutes! lol

Christy said...

I love the family pics... but the pics of your fun kids teasing each other are priceless. Glad you had a busy, happy easter.

Stephanie said...

They look so cute~ Sadie needs a bracelet to go with that darling easter dress ;)
Looks like they had a great first easter!!

Eric and Hannah said...

your babies are sooo cute!!! Just wait until they get older. The picking on eachother gets WORSE! lol

Ficker Family said...

Oh my gosh, these pictures make me laugh out loud! It makes me so excited for our boys to get big. I can't wait to start going on walks together!

Natalie said...

Your kids are always dressed so dang cute. I love their Easter outfits. I hope you guys had a great holiday.

Laurel said...

Such fun pictures! I absolutely love those kiddos' Easter outfits. I LOVE little boys in sweater vests, and Sadie's dress is fabulous. Happy Easter!

Nicole & Ammon said...

Looks like you all had a good Easter. The outfits are darling!

Danielle said...

Thank you so much for putting these up! I love all the cute pictures - especially the one of Sawyer trying to grab Sadie's bow. Awesome!

Unknown said...

The Easter outfits are SO cute! Love all the pictures. It looks like it was a great weekend!

Brittany said...

So cute and funny Sawyer choking Sadie is hillarious. A boy can only take so much:)

Alysha said...

LOVED the pictures! Those two are absolutely adorable and the outfits were perfect. Where did you get that dress? It is beautiful!
Don't you love those days where they can't leave each other alone! It really is funny, especially when we know that normally they love each other!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Thanks for all your nice comments! Alysha, I got Sadie's dress at Sam' club actually! I had seen it one day and fell in love with it so I knew that I needed to find some thing that would match for Sawyer with colors and stuff and then happened to find his at Walmart the next day. I think they go perfectly together. :)