Later that night we went to Boondocks in Kaysville for Lance's Mom's birthday party and we all had a fun time there. She got the little kids passes to use the Kiddie area and they loved that. Sawyer was climbing all over the place and even went to the very highest part and came down the slide. This kid is so my climber! It was so fun watching them play, Sadie was a bit more timid and kinda just hung around at the bottom but that was fun for her as well. We also got to play some fun games and just had a nice relaxing Saturday night!
So I am posting some pictures of our fun with that and also some of Sadie in her Dance class and one of Sawyer nad his cousin Ryker! Enjoy!
Sadie enjoying her self at Boondocks. It was pretty cold outside. We only stayed out for a few minutes!
Sawyer watching the cars racing outside, he was loving it!
Lance and I having fun at Boondocks. It was so nice to be able to just hang out and relax!
Sadie playing on the play swing thing.
Sadie jumping on the bouncie thing, the pictures I took of Sawyer didn't turn out I am so sad. He was up so high it was hard to get his picture and he wouldn't stay still enough for me to do it as he was running by!
Sadie at her Dance class doing shuffles
Getting ready to do Ballet and 5 Positions in a row!
She loves to wear the crowns, all the little girls do.
And last but not least these cute boys! My sister and I bought Ryker and Sawyer the same shirts not knowing it so we had to get a picture of the two of them wearing them! Sawyer loves his cousin Ryker so much! I love this picture because it looks like Ry is grabbing Sawy's neck, but he was saying to him "Come here Sawy and get a pictore with me" That's how he says picture and it was so cute!














2 comments:
Sadie looks so adorable in her dance outfit! I can't believe they are almost 2!!
Your kids are so stinkin' cute! I'm so glad that you got to spend some time with your mom and that your dad watched the kids. my dad gets attacked when ever the grandkids see him.
BTW, I love the Quilted Bear too. And we need to still meet at Yogi Berry for a treat and meet!
Post a Comment