Tomorrow August 27th is our 4 year Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 4 years. We have had alot happen in those short years and I feel very blessed.
Lance thank you for loving me and being my best friend. I don't know what I would do without you. Thank you for being a wonderful husband and dad. The last 4 years have been great and I can't wait to see what many many more years will bring.
I love you forever and always! Happy Anniversary my love..
Those were some of my favorite pics from our engagement and wedding day. I know there were alot thanks for baring with me.. I couldn't chose just one to share!! Hope you all enjoyed them. :)














6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Amber,
I say the more pictures the better! I loved looking at all of them! No worries! Happy Anniversary! 4 years down and 2 kids, man you are on a roll. BTW- you looked gorgeous on your wedding day! -Suzanne
Yay - I can't believe it's been 4 years. Congrats!!!
Oops, I mean...I HOPE you had a great Anniversary! haha I need to proof-read beore I click publish.
Happy Anniversary, Lance & Amber! I remember your wedding day vividly. Thanks for posting the pics. Fun to see! You are an awesome couple. Congrats on 4 years and your 2 sweet babies! Love, Jae & Joe
Post a Comment