Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The twins are 2 months today!!

I can't believe that our twins are 2 months old already!! The time has sure flown by fast. We have been so blessed the last two months and have had so much fun with them. I could not imagine my life without them. Even when I still don't always get the most sleep at night and I get alot of spit up on me during the day and feel like all I do is wash clothes, feed and change diapers I would not trade it for anything!!
I love these two precious babies so much and love being able to be home everyday with them. They are starting to smile alot more and choo and it is just so fun. I know that Lance misses them so much when he is gone and I appreciate him for working so hard for us so I am able to be home with them. I would have such a hard time if I had to be away from them for very long.

The time sure flies by fast and I know I have to take every minute and cherish it with them! I could not find my cords to the camera to hook up to the computer to put some new pictures of them on here so I will get some on hopefully by tomorrow. We are going for their 2 month Dr. Visit tomorrow and they are going to have to get shots! Wish me luck, I hate when my babies cry and I am affraid that there will be tears from both of them tomorrow!

I will post info on how much they weigh and all the good info from the doctors tomorrow...
Watch for new pictures as well.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Hurray! You are only a couple of years away from getting a good nights sleep. j/k of course. Enjoy them because they are destroying your home before too long.

(Response to your question: to your layout page, click on add a gadget, click on blog roll, you can update the information you want to show at the top of the blog roll....Let me know if you need more help. Good luck!)

Brittany said...

Chris said how well they did at their visit. That little guy is a chunker. Sounds like you two had a nice weekend away also! See ya soon.