We went to my favorite place to eat up there ( Baja Cantina) and then went down to main street and wondered the shops there. It was fun and we got back to the hotel just in time for the rain to start.. Then we were thinking about seeing a movie but could not decide on one we both wanted so we went and got some yummy Ice Cream instead. It was just a nice relaxing night.
Then on Monday my parents the twins and my sister and her family came up to meet us and we shopped the outlets! It was super cold and the twins were not having such a great time having to be all bundled up and in the stroller. They are not use to that weather. But we found them some cute fall and winter clothes and it was a great time with the family. We went over to Ruby tuesdays after and had some lunch ( thanks dad for treating all of us to lunch) then we headed back to my parents to spend the rest of the day.
Here are some silly pictures of us up there. Lance had to take a picture by the Post Office of coarse. ( For those of you who don't know that he is a Mailman in Bountiful) And the other is one we took of ourselves so it's kinda close! After looking at it, I am re thinking posting it I don't look so great after being in the rain.. But owell it's the only one we took up there. We had a great time!














2 comments:
Glad you were able to get away for your anniversary! Park City is way fun and yay for Baja Cantina--it's dang good Mexican food, eh?:)
Weekends away are soooo needed! I am glad that you could do it. BTW: I think you figured out the blinky. I noticed you had one at the top of your blog. If I am wrong, let me know. Have a great week!
Post a Comment