Ok, So I am finally getting these pictures on I know they are a bit late but better late than never! There are a few of the State fair that is a Kuehne family tradition that I have done since I was little. We always park at my grandma's who lives near by there and walk down. It was fun taking my kids this year even though they didn't have a clue what we were doing and Sawyer slept the entire time.:) But it was just fun for me anyway to be able to take them.
The other pictures are of Grandparents day at Washington park in Park City! We started this tradition quite a few years back and have done it ever since. It is fun, we hed up on a sunday and have packed hoogie sandwiches and salads we make and the kids are able to play on the slides and swings and then we all go to the baseball fields and play baseball and kick ball. The kids all love it and once again it was very fun to finally have my own kids to take up there!
We put together a picture calendar for my parents as their gift we all do a page of our kids and it always turns out so cute! My parents love it!
So there are pictures of my kids and my family..There are alot of pictures so bare with me! And enjoy!!
Sadie checking out the smelly pigs with Aunt Tiff

Little Sawyer sleeping through it all.. Guess his carseat and stroller were more comfy.

Daddy and Sadie looking at the cows!

Grandparents day at the park pictures!!
Sawyer and Mommy hanging out at the park in the new snugli..

Sadie and Daddy hanging out, Lance said that he needs to wear the snugli I was wearing so he dosen't look so girly with the one for Sadie. I guess as manly as you can look wearing a snugli!!

The 4 of us enjoying the nice weather and eachother

Sadie taken a nap in the snugli with Aunt Tiff

My little man

My niece Kasidee and Sawyer

Sawyer in a hat alittle big for him

My adorable nephew Ryker

My mom and nephews Maguire and Dillon getting ready to kick the ball.

Aunt Britt helping Ryker hit the ball..He had to do what all the big kids were doing.

Go Ryker!

My nephew Colt and Sawyer. Colt loves the twins!

The out fielders.. Niece Sydney and Makele and nephew Dillon

Ryker sticking out his tongue at me, kinda hard to tell.














5 comments:
I just love pictures of family outings and get togethers. Looks like you guys had a great time! -Suzanne
That looks like you guys had fun! The babies look so big in those snugli's. They are growing too fast!
Very fun! I got your tag and will do it soon! Love those babies!!
I love seeing pictures of your fam and kids. I find myself checking your blog every single day to see if new ones are put up!! Keep em coming I love it!
Looks like fun times! Aren't snugli's the best!?!
Post a Comment