I just had to post these cute bath time pictures.. When we first starting bathing the twins they both did not care for it at all. I am so glad that they are relaxing now and that they enjoy the bath better, it is alot easier on mom! :)
Sawyer always has his hand up by his face. That's how he sleeps too. So cute!

Sadie is so sweet, this picture of her looks just like one of my baby pictures!
8 comments:
Holy cow, what are you feeding those babies? They are growing wayyy too fast! haha, they are so precious! Thanks for posting new pics.
Hey! Looks like you figured out how to put the text first and then the pictures! Cute kids! I don't know how you manage twins, I barely kept it together with one! You are amazing!
They are adorable! I'm so glad that they are both well and healthy. I can't believe how quickly they grow!
Wow, I see a lot of you in Sadie now. I miss bathing babies like that, what fun! -Suzanne
Amber, I got rid of the red eye on your daughters picture. Send me your email address and I will send it on to you....
bcallfrey@msn.com
Thanks Christy, how did you do that??
Post a Comment