So she was getting annoyed, as was I with her. So she went over to the other girl and she said the samething... ( I know they can do other poses with infants but not these two apparently.) Ahh! So she says well that is all we can do, so I gave in and said fine try it but it won't work.. (I think I know my own children)
Well just as I tried to tell her they burst out in screams. Not going to work, so I suggest sitting them on a chair together and having Liberty and Bella stand next to it. She kept saying that will never work. So I took it into my own hands got the chair put them in it and we took the picture! Needless to say they were pretty unhappy after having to be layed on their stomachs so Sawyer is kinda crying in it, but we did get a pretty good one will all of them atleast looking at the camera! She took 3, only one turned out. But atleast we got one!
So here it is. Sorry this post was so long I just had to vent a bit! I did not have this trouble at the Kiddie Kandids at Jordan Landing when doing the twins blessing pictures therefore I will be going back to that one when I take more pictures of the twins! My sister in law said she always goes to the Layton one and never has issues but she said she had never had those two girls before.. Owell it is over and I know not to go to that one! haha
Liberty, Sawyer, Sadie and Bella














8 comments:
It still turned out way cute! Sadie is so cute just sitting there looking all content and leaning on her brother!
It did turn out cute! It was just a bit frustrating..
What a cute picture! I cannot believe how ridiculous those girls were, though. I had no idea that Kiddie Kandids was so stringent in the poses they put kids in. :) Ugh!
Wow, I thought Kiddie Kandids is well-known for their ability to work with "BABIES." Sounds like those girls need to go back into training. Btw, the picture is so stinkin' cute! Love seeing pictures of the babies.
I always go to the layton one and I know they do different poses because they did different ones with Bracken-how strange!!
Well at least you got a good one.
When Bridger and Kayla were babies we went to Jordan Landing Kiddie Kandids and got their pictures taken in their costumes, they cried the whole time, finally I just yelled at the girl to take a picture of them crying-we got a cute halloween border around it and captioned it by saying: our little monsters! It is still one of my favorite pictures, because it wasn't perfect!! :)
Yeah, I will NOT go there anymore. I love how they turn to you and ask you what you want. What? They are the "professional photographer" why in the blazing sun are they asking me what to do! They irratate me! We take our everyday photos with my camera and then once a year we go to my friend that is Awesome! The pictures did turn out cute! Good luck next time! -Suzanne
I know, it was a weird experience there! I really like the one at Jordan Landing I have a girl that I request when we go there. But since my sister lives in Kaysville we went to the other one. I swear this girl was like 16!I know they have to be atlest 18 but she seemed young. My sister in law asked her how long she had worked there and she said 6 months and I feel I am getting really good at it! It was hard for us to not laugh at her... Oh boy!
So I set up another blog pixiesnpolywogs.blogspot.com/ that has pics of the girls bedroom on it. I am going to use this blog to post pics of all the fun crafty things I make for the kids and my scrapbook layouts and stuff! I will put pics up of Bridgers Cowboy room sometime this weekend! Check it out and let me know what you think!
Post a Comment