I mean they had to go trick or treating too.. :) It was alot of fun and they were really good all day. We were super tired by the end of the day from all our adventures!
Here are some cute pictures to check out..
Grandpa Kuehne and Sawyer
Grandpa, Sawyer and Sadie at Grandpa's work
All the grandkids minus 3 of my cute nephews in Arkansas. We miss you guys!
My darling oldest Niece Sydney and Sadie girl. I love Sadie's face in this picture!
All the great grandkids and me with my Grandma Dillon
Sawyer and Sadie in their Halloween shirts Grandma Kuehne bought them and with their bears and halloween bags from Grammie too.
Sawyer hanging out before going to Aunt Michele's
Sadie girl being sweet!
Sadie again, just cause she is so cute!
And Sawyer again cause he is so cute too!
When Lance's parents came over Lance was making Sawyer laugh and his mom caught this cute picture!
My cute nephew Ryker, he was a bat! Sadie trick or treating with Grandpa
Sawyer trick or treating with Daddy!
The 4 of us after trick or treating
The kids after trick or treating
The kids relaxing out of their costumes after a long fun day of Halloween activites!!! We all had a great time and hope that all of you had a great Halloween 2008!














8 comments:
They look so cute in there costumes!! Sawyer reminds me of Bridger when he was that little in his horsey costume! Did Sydney get her braces off? She does look gorgeous in that pic! I can't believe how grown up she is looking!Anyway, cute kids, looks like you guys had fun!!
Stac- Sydney got her braces off I think the first of last year.. She is gorgeous. She looks just like Tiff.
Amber! CUTE costumes! I can't wait to see what you will have up your sleeve next year!!!
I just wanted to say Thanks for always leaving me nice comments on my blogs!! I wish I lived down closer to WJ so I could take your guys pictures. It's tough living so far from everyone!! But I love it here. Anyway, just wanted to say Thanks!
So cute! That looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
You have such a fun fam, Am! Your babies are darling in their costumes and then just 'hanging out' afterward...glad you had a great holiday!
I love the costumes!! They are too cute!!
Those little kids of yours sure are adorable! They look so cute in their Halloween costumes. I can't believe how much Sawyer looks like Lance!
Post a Comment