My best friend Cindy bought these darling shirts for the twins awhile back and just like most of their other clothes they are finally able to fit into them. So I decided to take a few pictures for you to see. Sawyer was not in the best mood and was not happy I was wanting to take pictures as you will see.. I got a few with both of them and then Sawyer was done! So I got another cute one of Sadie.. Thanks Aunt Cindy for buying these for the kids they are super cute!
Sawyer not very happy and Sadie wondering what his problem is! :)

Sawyer really really upset! Poor kid, looks like Sadie is trying to escape the loudness of her brothers screaming.. It is usually him that is trying to get away from her crying.. I love these kids!

Little Sadie enjoying the quiet time with out her brother
4 comments:
Too fun! They really are sweet little children. It only gets better... enjoy these moments.
Follow Up: Adam definitely prefers one side of his head. He had stiffing of the neck muscles making it hard for him to turn his head to the left (Tortecollis... I know it is common with preemies.) Needless to say, his head took the brundt of his head tilting and so it is lopsided in the back. You can do exercises with them to help.. toys only one side of body, feeding with head turned only the stick-necked direction, etc. Ahh... the joys and worries of motherhood.
Very cute! You know, Sadie reminds me of you. :)
Edith, she does look a lot like my baby pictures and Sawyer looks like Lances. Kinda funny how that works out!!
The twins look adorable in their shirts! I need to get a copy of that picture!
Post a Comment