Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Jump time!!

I got my Jumperoo out a couple weeks ago for the twins and Sawyer has loved it! Yesterday Lance put Sadie in it for the first time while he was making her a bottle and she sat right up in it and seemed to enjoy it!! Here are pictures of them in it..

Sawyer was getting tired by the time I took his picture

Sadie would not smile for us! She is so serious..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pillow underneath sadies feet! We had to do that for bridge when he got his, cuz he couldn't reach either. We actually used an empty shoe box for a while. They sure grow up fast, before you know it that pillow won't need to be there. So Cute!!!

Gina Sims said...

I love your great blog, it is just so cute! My kids loved the jumperoo, we actually have several pictures of them falling asleep in there after jumping so much! Courtney would climb in there when Kade was a baby. Of course she was too big but she still loved it!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Stacey, Ya the pillow is funny! We had to lower it for Sawyer so he is able to use it now with out a pillow but Sadie still needs it because she is a tiny little thing.