Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Nieces and Nephews love my kids!!

I just love that my nieces and nephews love my kids so much! They are all so sweet with them. Every time they see them they run up and want to hold them. And Sadie and Sawyer love them too. Here are some cute pictures of them together and a few of my parents with them.. Grandma and Grandpa Kuehne love to spoil them too!! Obviously these are not all my nieces and nephews since I have 14 of them. But here are some of them.



Maguire, Sawyer and Dillon. They are so cute with him.



Bailee feeding Sadie. Bailee is the oldest of 5 kids with another little sister on the way so she is a old pro at feeding and taking care of little ones! She will be 8 in just a few days. So Happy Birthday Bailee!!


Maguire feeding Sadie. I am not sure if this is the same day?? But we really do feed Sawyer we just don't have a picture to show! :) Maguire will be a good help when he gets a new little sister in December. He is also a twin. My sister Michele had boy and girl twins almost 5 years ago!!
Maguire and Sawyer.. Sawyer loves it when you talk to him!


Ryker and Colt talking to Sadie at my mom's. My mom has a Boy and Girl room for all her grandkids to sleep and play when they come over. And she has them fully stocked with clothes, diapers and she even has formula & bottles for the babies! It is so nice because I never have to worry where they will sleep or if I have to bring extra things when they stay at grammies..

My dad getting a cute smile from Sadie.. He loves all his grandkids!



Ryker giving loves to Sadie. He is so sweet he always makes sure they have their binky's when they cry. The second we walk in he always checks in their carseats to make sure they have them! He will have a new baby sister in December and will be alot of help! My sister Michele is alittle worried. I bet he will be fine.


My mom and sleeping Sawyer. My mom is such a great grandma!

The boys!!
Colt checking on Sadie.. This kid is such a cute kid! He always takes care of my babies.

My little man


My sweet little girl

9 comments:

The Petterssons said...

Cute pics!!!

Brittany said...

Very cute. The first picture Sawyer looks scared to death that the boys are holding him! I think Mich is definently going to have her hands full with Ryker and a new baby!

Christy said...

Lucky little pepole! I have always loved having a whole herd of cousins to be friends with. Fun!

Rachel Lovato said...

You are very blessed to have so many nieces and nephews!!

Anonymous said...

Cute!! It is so crazy how fast they grow! 14 kids!!We are at 13 and Holly just told us she is 12 weeks along with number 2!! So we are catching up!! I love the pics!

Mom of three ♥ said...

yep, that 14 dosen't count my two and Michele's that will be here in December. So we will have 17!!

Danielle said...

Those are such cute pictures. It's fantastic that you have such a close family, and such wonderful grandparents! :)

Unknown said...

who wouldn't love those two?! So cute!!

cuteute said...

Adorable kids!! I need to come see all of them again soon!!