Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pictures... finally! And Sawyer's ear infection..

Here are the pictures finally! Kiddie Kandids figured out the major problem they caused and in the end I am getting a new CD and $65.00 back! My mom went back in and had a little chat with the manager ( since she lives alot closer to them than I do) and we got it all worked out. There are quite a few pics.. I only got the first one of them together with the leaves around them and then all the single ones of them. Once we did the first one's they fell asleep when we changed them for the other outfits so they are sleeping in those but I still think they are so precious! The second one of them together I didn't get, I wanted all of them but couldn't. But all in all they turned out cute and I am happy with them!

We also went today to take the twins in for a Doctor visit they both have been super cranky and not feeling well since the weekend and so we took them in and they said that Sadie just has a virus that will pass but that Sawyer has a ear infection in his right ear! Poor baby.. So we got some Amoxicilion and hopefully that will clear it up! They weighed in today at Sadie 11 lbs 1 oz and Sawyer 14 lbs 5 oz. So they are doing great in that department!

Well enjoy the pictures and thanks for all your great comments on the last post.

As you can see we could not get them to smile for anything. All day before at my mom's they were smiling like crazy and once they got to the pictures they just stared at us like what the heck are you doing to us. But I didn't care as long as they were not crying and I think they turned out super cute!

Sadie and Sawyer my sweet twins! This one is my favorite.


Sadie and Sawyer giving hugs! I love his arm around his big sis..

My sweet little girl

My handsome little guy



Precious sleeping Sadie. My mom bought them these shirts and her's says 100% Baby girl
Handsome sleeping Sawyer. His says 100% Baby boy! Incase you couldn't read them! :)


8 comments:

Christy said...

Super Cute! Well for having to deal with a picture nightmare they turned out great. How could you ruin a picture with that great lookin' bunch?!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Christy, Thanks we love the way they turned out.

Anonymous said...

They turned out cute, I like the one of Sawyer with his arm around Sadie! What a pain though!! At least you got some cute pics out of the whole nightmare!! And I can't believe they are already 3 months old. It's so crazy how time flies!!

Brittany said...

When I need the dirty work done I send your mom too!

Laura said...

Super cute! Love the pics!

Rachel Lovato said...

SOOO Cute!!!! Love the twins now! They get so big sooo fast!!

Unknown said...

Amber, They are so cute! Very fun. Sorry it was such a hassle.

Jeff & Marci said...

So cute! I bet you are having so much fun with them, but I also bet that your hands are FULL!! Hope everything is going well. :)