Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

3 Months old!

The twins are 3 months old today!! The months just keep flying by. They change everyday and are just so much fun. They both love being talked to and will give you big smiles. And Sawyer will sit for hrs in his bouncer and just choo, talk and smile I love to listen to him! Sadie will choo at you if you talk to her and sometimes I think she competes for attention from her brother because he will be talking and she will start to choo and look at you like listen to me too mom! She hasn't found her voice quite as much as Sawyer, except when she cries she is definitely louder than him in that department! But I love both of their smiles they are just so precious and they melt my heart. We hope to be getting 3 month pictures done this month, but for now here is one of the two of them taken last week at my parents. I just loved how Sadie always leans on her little brother it's so sweet!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't imagine having 2 babies to take care of. You are doing so great! They are adorable. Isn't it amazing how fast time is going by?

Mom of three ♥ said...

It is going way to fast!

Suzanne said...

It gets better and better until they hit about 18 months. And bless you, you have to deal with double the trouble! Good Luck! -Suzanne