First off we always go with the Kuehne family to the Schmidt's pumpkin patch! The kids love it every year to be able to pick out their own pumpkins and it is my mom's tradition to buy a couple for each grandkid and so my kids were able to be involved in that this year and we had so much fun!! We did miss my 3 nephews who live in Arkansas and Kasidee and Dillon that day! Some how we got our times mixed up with Kas and Dill and so Dill had to be at Preschool. Sorry we missed you! Here are the pictures from that fun day..
Ryker was done with sitting in his stroller so he let Sadie have a turn.
Mommy and Sadie girl, she hated the hat she was wearing but it was so sunny!
Mommy, Sadie and Sawyer picking out pumpkins!
Grammie and Sawyer
Mommy and my favorite kids..
Ryker loving the pumpkins!
Jade, Ryker and Colt
Michele and Ryker he is such a smiley kid. He is so darn cute!
( My sister Michele's kids )
Maguire, Makele, Bailee, Ryker and Brooklyn
Ryker was not happy he had to take another picture!
Jade, Sydney and Colt. ( My sis Tiff's kids)
All the kids at gma's and gpa's decorating the pumpkins
Sawyer and his pumpkin Sydney helped make. Sadie was asleep but we did one for her too.
My silly nieces and the decorated pumpkins
When we were hanging at my mom's that day we put Sadie in the doll stroller and Ryker thought that was so funny he pushed her around. I think she really looks like a doll in it!
Sadie in the doll stroller, she looks so thrilled! haha
Next we went to the Crazy corn maze, also done by the Schmidt family. My younger brother Derek is good friends with their family and so we always go to support both places! We had a great time trying to find our way through the maze and my kids even were good as we carried them all over that night. We went for my Dad and Niece Bailee's bday and then went over to Leatherby's afterwards for Dinner and Ice Cream! Here are the pictures from that night..
Sawyer and Daddy after the maze.
The fam before we went into the maze!! The kids liked walking around in their snuggli's
Daddy and Sawyer... Lance looks scared or tired I am not sure which!
Mommy and Sadie ready for the corn maze.
My younger bro Derek and his girl my niece Kasidee
Aunt Britt and the twins at Leatherby's! Sawyer was so tired and ready to go home!This one is out of place for some reason, but it is all of the grandkids and Lance and I after the corn maze... We made it out!
The last event was my niece Bailee's 8th bday party at the Lion house. It is a Kuehne tradition for the girls to go when they are 8 and it is alot of fun. My sisters and me all went when we were younger and than my two nieces have gone and another will go in November. It is fun to have this tradition keep going and it is a fun place to go! You get to dress up in pioneer bonnets and have yummy sandwiches and make yummy taffy! You get to play fun pioneer games and hear some fun stories of Brigham young and his big huge family! They also do a fun cake and when I was younger they would hide a penny wrapped in wax paper, but now they hide a piece of bubble gum! You also get to pick out a Lion or a porcelain doll. I got a doll when I went and that is what Bailee picked too. We all had a great time, thanks Bailee for letting us be apart of it.. Here are the pictures of that and some of the party we had for my Dad and Bailee at my parents!
4 Generations! My sister Michele, Bailee, my Mom and my Grandma Dillon
Bailee and Aunt Amber
My two nieces that will be baptized together this year! Kasidee and Bailee
Sisterly love! Brooklyn, Bailee and Makele
The birthday cakes! The Y is for BYU if you didn't figure that out! haha
Bailee, Dillon, Maguire and Dad singing Happy Birthday!
Well if you have gotten to this point you have lasted through the biggest post I have done yet! So thanks for checking it out and seeing all the fun fall family things we have done! We love the holidays that are going to be up coming!!














9 comments:
Looks like you are having a fun fall. Love the pics.
Fun times! I saw your pumpkins out on your lawn when we came for dance--so cute! Lots of the girls were going over to look at them...I remember going to the lion house for a friend's birthday when I was younger. They do way fun things there. Happy Birthday, Bailee & Kasidee! 8 is an awesome age to be and yay for baptisms! Thanks for sharing...Lance looks like he had a good time at the corn maze. Still amazes me how much Sawyer looks like him and Sadie looks like you!:)
Cute Pics Amber! You look so good for just having babies! I can't wait for next year's Halloween Patch photos when the twins will be RUNNING around! Crazy to think, eh?!
What great family traditions! We love going to a pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins too! I had no idea that the Lion house did that for birthdays-it looks super fun!
Wow!! You have been extremely busy! We are going to Schmidts today?? (as I look out at gray skies). I love the Lion house idea!! I think that is so DARLING!! The corn maze was fun and your pics were so cute! Mmmm...Leatherby's! Amber you are killing me with this post. -Suzanne
Wow....what a wild time. It looks like a lot of fun to have all of that family and all of that family time. I hope it was a happy, memorable experience.
The girls look so cute!! I can't believe how fast they grow up!! Kayley turns 8 next month also, where did the time go!! Kayley and I used to pick out pumpkins at schmidts also, but haven't made it in a few years!! That is so much fun, I love it!!
Yeah! I'm so glad that you found my blog. Yours is so cute. I can't believe how big your two little cuties are getting!
CUTE pictures! Your family all look so great. As for Alicia, her email address is aliciacarter06@gmail.com - and I'm sure she'd LOVE to hear from you.
Post a Comment