Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Friday, October 3, 2008

Sawyer says "HI" and Sadie has found her tongue!

Today I was videoing Sawyer and Sadie and I know Sawyer really isen't saying "HI" but to me it sounds like it and I thought it was so cute! So I had to share.. He gets annoyed at the end and starts to cry! Also Sadie has found her tongue and loves to show us. So here is a clip of her showing me her tongue! Please ignore my voice on here I hate hearing myself on videos. :/ Owell! Also I had my show Good Things Utah on the TV and it picked up in the back ground louder than I thought it would and for some reason I could not figure out how to turn the video the right way.. So they look sideways!! I have never posted videos so I am still new at all of this and the other day we went to buy a tape for our video camera and we got the wrong one so these were videoed on my phone so they are not the greatest.. I am still working on knowing how to post videos but for now you can atleast hear what he says!



4 comments:

Alysha said...

What cute babies! I can't believe how big they are. Time flies doesn't it?! I am so glad they are doing so well and it looks like you are coping just fabulously!

Suzanne said...

Oh, my heart melted!! Little babies like that are so precious! -Suzanne

Bryce said...

Ah! They are so cute! I love their little personalities. :) I may be coming tomorrow night - I'll see how it's going. Sometimes, I have some pain and nausea, but I hope to be there!

Brittany said...

So funny! He is definently talking to you!! And that little lizard-she is a doll- literally the size of a doll. Love you guys!