It was a cold day at the Salt Lake Temple. As you will see we are all bundled up in our winter coats. And mine makes me look like I am still pregnant! Yikes when I saw these pictures I wished I had taken off my coat. I do look better than that really! The ceremony was beautiful and I don't think Cindy minded that the weather was cold she was on cloud 9! I was Cindy's maid of honor and it was great to be able to be apart of her special day! Here are some fun pictures of the special day! Thanks Cindy for letting us be apart of it.
Lance , Me, Cindy and Shawn at the wedding dinner the night before the wedding. We did not realize we didn't have it on the night time shots so this turned out dark! Bummer..
Misty, Heather, Emma and I at the dinner.
The happily married couple!
They are so in love!!
Cindy's beautiful bouquet! It was so heavy..
My sister Michele and I. She came to the Temple with me while our mom watched all of our kids. All 7 of them. Thanks mom!

All the girls at the Temple.

The Bride and all the girl friends.

My best friend and I.. Should have lost the coat!!
Aunt Cindy and Sadie.. We love you Cindy!
Aunt Cindy, Sadie and I. This shirt also did not make me look very flattering... It was a cute wrap shirt but those only look good on me when I am pregnant! Yikes again.. Sadie was alittle un happy in this one. This was the outfit that the brides maids and me the maid of honor wore.
Lance and Sawyer hanging out at the reception
Cindy throwing the bouquet
The Growcock and Holbrook families!
Sarah, Emma, Cindy , Me and Heather. This one is a bit dark too!














6 comments:
Wow,what a gown and I liked the wrap around shirt with the pink skirt!! Ah, I haven't been to a wedding in a long time! They are so much fun! -Suzanne
So cute! I'm so sorry to have missed the wedding. Cindy looked absolutely beautiful - I'm so happy for her and Shawn. Thanks for posting the pics!
She looks so beautiful. I am so sad I missed the wedding, I was throwing up - yay! When you guys get together let me know - I have something for her!
Tell Cindy congrats from our family! I don't think I have seen her since high school. She looked beautiful and I am so happy for her. For the record: You don't look pregnant.... it was cold.... give yourself a break!
Christy, Thanks! I just felt like I looked big in those pictures. But I guess coats can do that to you..Your so nice!
Thanks for blogging our wedding!! I am happy that my best friend was with me to celebrate our wedding! You looked cute in your outfit!
Post a Comment