Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Picture day.. Another issue!

Ok, so for some reason I am really having a hard time with picture places lately or should I say one in particular!! My mom and I went and took my kids to get their pictures done on Saturday. The kids were great and the pictures turned out very cute. The girl that took them was good with them and I was happy about that even though it was not my original girl who took them before. Apparently she has left Kiddie Kandids no longer working there, bummer!

Anyway so we get all the pictures done and it is pouring rain so my mom drives the car up close and I took the kids out while I am still waiting for the pictures to print and my CD to be done that I ordered. So we get all that and go home. Well sunday the next day when I go to use my CD to put the pictures on my blog I pull up a entirely different family!! (What the heck!!) Lance says to me that does not look like our kids. I was bugged. So I think ok I will call on Monday and tell them that they gave me the wrong CD and I need a new one that has my kids pictures on it. So I decide I will try the sitting code that they give me on my receipt and try it that way to see if I can pull them up on their website. Well I type that number in and what comes up yet another baby that is not ours!!! And a even different one from the first set of kids that were not ours! Seriously I am so annoyed by now. So now I am thinking great someone else out there has pictures of my kids on a CD AND WHO KNOWS WHATELSE!!

So knowing that they are not open on Sundays I decide I am going to leave them a message, mind you I was furious so it was not the nicest message. But I figured they need to know what had happend and so we can hopefully get this figured out, I am still waiting for them to call me back today. If I don't hear from them soon I will be calling them again. So to make a long story shorter, the reason I have no pictures on here is because I didn't get the right pictures of my own kids to post on here! How annoying is that. I have the actual pictures that are right just not the one's on my CD.. So as soon as I do I will post them so you can all see how cute they are!!
I think I will start looking for a new place to get pictures done!!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

ALL OF MY SISTER IN LAWS,GO TO SEARS AT JORDAN LANDING AND LOVE IT SO MAYBE TRY THERE, THERRE PRICE PACKETS ARE REALLY GOOD TO IVE HEARD.
WHEN WE GET A BABY I JUST WANT TO PAY STACEY TO DO MY PICTURES SHE HAS GOT SUCH A PASSION AND TALENT IN PHOTOGRAPHY, IT JUST SUCKS THAT SHE LIVES 2 1/2 HOURS AWAY :(
ANYWAY HAVE A GOOD WEEK :)
STEPHANIE

Mom of three ♥ said...

Steph- Thanks! For as much as you have to pay for pictures these days I would like things to be right. I wished Stac lived closer too she sure does have a talent for photography!

Strong Family said...

I always take my kids to target. They always have coupons. I don't know if you can get a CD though. Lately for family pictures I have just been taking my own and then taking the ones I like to Costco. I can get an 8 x10 for less than two bucks, and they do packages too. So, if you ever have a pic that you love more than the ones the professional places take, just take it to costco.

Suzanne said...

I am keeping my mouth shut on this one! -Suzanne

Mom of three ♥ said...

lol, Suzanne your funny! I know you said that there is a friend of yours I need to get her info from you.

The Petterssons said...

I cannot believe that! Craziness. My dad does our pics.

Christy said...

Errrr! I love Fotogenix in Sandy (only) but you pay up the nose there. I also have a lady who does wedding photography that did our family picture this year. I should get them in the next day or two and will let you know how they turn out. She is totally Reasonable!

Anonymous said...

That totally stinks!!! It's just a sign you need to have me take pics of your cute kids!!! It would be free!! I'm excited to see them when kidde kandids get there heads on straight!!! I set up a photography blog, let me know what you think! sweetperfectionphotography.blogspot.com

Rachel Lovato said...

Oh my heck! Sorry to hear about all the problems! I have never had problems with Kiddie Kandids like that! Well..we are all anxiously awaiting the photos! So keep us posted!